~21~(edited...)

A/N POV~

While James was busy convincing Sarah to give him a second chance to start a new and better life, and Jake was eavesdropping his parents' conversation, the kids were playing the whisper game in Emma's room.

It was now Jeongin's, who was wearing Emma's headphones, turn to scream at Emma, who was wearing Jake's. She was listening to a rock song making her air guitar every while and then.

Chris who was holding out the paper with the word stood behind Emma and poor Jeongin was clueless as to how to tell Emma the word. He couldn't act it out as his hands were at the back. With a pout he turned to Lee Know who was sitting with Han on Emma's bed enjoying watching the maknae struggle. Emma sat there wondering why the boy was holding onto that word and not passing on to the next one. As he knew his hyungs wouldn't help him he huffed and turned towards Chris.

"Pass..." He mumbled in despair. Chris laughed as he put away the 'problematic' word and now displayed the next word. Jeongin's face immediately lit up in joy. He then straightened his slouched back and cleared his throat. And with a wide grin, opened his mouth to 'scream' at Emma. 

But,

 to his despair no sound other than a gasp came out as he witnessed something shocking. 

His eyes widened. Their eyes widened. 

He felt paralyzed. 

He sat their as his other friends rushed towards the girl who collapsed onto the carpeted floor. He watched as Chris slowly placed Emma's head on his lap and Lee Know hastily but gently removed the headphones from her head. He watched as Chris shook her gently calling her name trying to keep his voice calm, which sure was not easy. 

Han who was equally shocked as the others noticed Jeongin's expression and rushed towards him. He was already tearing up seeing his noona unconscious. Han quickly crouched down next to the younger one and said. Han took off Jeongin's headphones for him.

"D-don't worry. She'll be alright. I'll go call Mr and Mrs. Sim." He assured keeping a comforting hand on Jeongin's shoulder as the lad gave a nod sniffing. And that being said Han rushed out of the room to go and tell the girl's parents.

"Can you pass m-me some water I.N-ah!" Lee Know called out to Jeongin bringing the boy back from his daze.

Hearing his hyung's requirement, Jeongin quickly reached out for his bag pack and pulled out a bottle of water. He handed it to Lee Know who quickly opened the bottle cap and took a little water in his hand to sprinkle some on Emma's face. Chris softly patted her cheeks in the hope she would wake up as she did last time. But there was no positive response from her. 

Just then the they heard rushed foot steps coming towards the room. The foot steps became closer and then later revealed an alarmed James followed by Sarah and Jake with the same expression on their faces. Worry. Han who went to call them was behind them all as he placed his hands on his hips while breathing heavily making it obvious he ran.

When James saw the sight in front of him, he quickly crouched down and leaned towards Emma to check her pulse as he simultaneously asked what happened. Sarah decided to stay calm in order to not worry the others. But her eyes betrayed her as all they displayed was fear and panic.

Jake ran his fingers through his hair anxiously. He gestured Lee Know to come out of the room to avoid crowding around his sister.

"We were playing a game but then she suddenly collapsed. We don't know why though..." Chris said to which Sarah nodded.

"She wouldn't wake up Mr. Sim..." He said as he gulped a lump in his throat. James gave a quick nod as he made eye contact with Sarah.

"Start the car. We need to get her to the hospital!" James turned back at Jake and said. Jake immediately turned on his heels and dashed down the stairs obeying his father.