Chapter 25

Bella's pov

As soon as I got into the kitchen I saw my mother lying on the floor with a stake through her heart and so I gasped and I ran over to her and I started crying as I started shaking her as I kept saying no mommy please mommy no I just got you back please don't leave me come back please mommy but she didn't wake up.

So then I got angry and I knew I had to make however this was pay but I needed help and that helps was only going to find in New Orleans so I stood up and I ran upstairs and I packed a bag of clothes, shoes and everything else I didn't and then I ran back downstairs and I went into the living room and over to the fridge.

As soon as I got to the fridge I ran over to it and I opened it and I grabbed a few bags of blood and put them into my packed bag and then I ran back over to my mom and I lied down beside her for a while hoping that she would come back to me but she didn't so I stood up and I lifted my bag off of the ground.

Then I kissed my mom's cheek and I said I love you mom and I promise I will average your death and as I said that I could have sworn I heard my mom's faint voice say no Bella leave it alone and go on with your life but I ignored it and I just ran over to the front door and I opened it and I looked back at my house.

As I looked back at my house I said I will miss you mom and then I ran out of the house vampire speed and I ran away from my house and away from my friends and family in Mystic Falls and away from my hometown and I ran until I got to New Orlean to where my dad would help me find my mom's killer and I hoped he would help me.

Did you like it. Review and comment