two

Sapnap adjusted his suit as he walked into the casino, holding Karl's hand and looking around for their partner. Trying to figure out where he would be was a struggle in the large casino. Slots? Tables? The buffet? The bar? Who knows.

Karl squeezed Sapnaps hand. Sapnap squeezed back letting Karl know he was still there. Sapnap fixed his hair with his free hand and started leading Karl around the casino. Sapnap has been to the large building a few times already so he knows where everything is. Including Quackity's office, which he's visited multiple times.

"He's gotta be around here somewhere" Sapnap told Karl. Looking around in the crowded area in search of their partner. Starting off by looking in the slot machine area of the casino.

"We're getting stared at." Karl tells Sapnap. Sap glanced in the direction Karl was looking. Seeing a group of people staring in their direction. Sapnap dragged Karl over by more slot machines, hopefully hiding Karl from the staring.

It wasn't often that they didn't get stared at just for being in the same room. People liked to state at the trio for multiple reasons, mainly being they're apart of the main group of people that cause all the chaos on the lands.

"Hm." Sapnap huffed. Trying to figure out what to do. Seeing a new group of people glance in their direction. "I'll give them something to stare at." Sapnap spun Karl around and pressed him against the slot machine. "Can I kiss you?" Sapnap asked. Karl's eyes widened in shock but he soon wrapped his arms around Sapnaps neck.

"Of course pretty boy." Karl smiled. Sapnap smiled as he kissed Karl. One hand holding his cheek and the other pulling him by the waist. Anything to be closer to him. Karl started laughing slightly into the kiss. Making Sapnap smile himself. The two making out by the slot machines stopped the staring that's for sure.

"HEY." A familiar voice called out. The two pulled away from each other to find the source of whoever was calling them. Sapnap turned around and smiled seeing their boyfriend's smile. Quackity kept walking up to the two until Sapnap was pinned against the slot machine himself. He may have been taller but it still send a chill down his spine when Quackity got close. "If you wanted my attention that badly you could've just called, handsome."

"We got your attention now don't we?" Sapnap smirked. Quackity rolled his eyes and held Sapnaps face in his hands. Quackity smiled at the blush that he was giving Sapnap. "You gonna kiss me or what, loverboy?" Sapnap finally asked. Quackity smiled as he leaned in to kiss Sapnap. Passionately making out with the fireborn boy.

Karl anxiously looked around the area to see if anyone was staring again. Quackity noticed and took one hand off of Sapnap to hold onto Karl's hand.

Quackity let go of the kiss, smiling at Sapnap before turning to Karl. "Don't think you're getting out of this too handsome." Quackity let go of Sapnap before moving over to Karl. "Can I?" He asked Karl, waiting for a yes, then leaning in to kiss him. Karl grabbed a hold of Sapnaps hand, giving himself reassurance that he's still there.

Sapnap smiled, looking at the two with so much love in his eyes.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." He let the two know, pushing off the wall and making his way to the bar. Letting go of Karl's hand reluctantly.

Sapnap sat down at the bar, sitting in a specific spot he could still see the two boyfriends incase anything happened. Ready incase all hell broke loose and he needed to get the two out safely. Knowing these lands, that wasn't a rare occurrence.

"Hey handsome." A new person sat in front of Sapnap. Almost looking like she was attempting to block his view. "You come here often?"

"Mhm." This was her attempt to flirt? "You?"

The girl rests her hand on Sapnap's arm. "First time here." Sapnap nodded and sipped his drink. It makes sense, she must have had no clue who he was. "I think you and I should get outta here though."

"I have two boyfriends actually." Sapnap turned towards the bar. He glared daggers at the stranger, silently begging for her to take a hint.

"They don't gotta know sweetheart." The girl smiled.

Sapnap smiled, laughing to himself slightly before grabbing the girls arm and pushing it off of him. He sipped his drink again before the girl put her hand on his thigh. Sapnap froze for a second, glancing up to where his boyfriends last were, seeing they were gone, and taking a deep breath.

"Touch me again-" Sapnap grabbed the girls hand, moving it off of him. "-And that'll be the last mistake you ever make." Sapnap felt someone behind them and took a deep breath.

"Hey BABE." Quackity called out to Sapnap. Emphasizing the "babe." Karl wrapped his arms around Sapnap and hugged him from behind. "Who's this?" Quackity glared at the girl.

"No clue darlin." Sapnap turned to face his boyfriends. Holding onto Karl and rubbing his back. "You okay?"

"Karl and I were planning on going to my office, wanna join?" Quackity placed a hand on Sapnap's thigh.

"I'd love to darling." Sapnap smiled. Karl pulled Sapnap out of the chair and held onto him by the arm. Quackity grabbed a hold of Sapnap's other hand. The strange girls protests were soon drowned out by the music as the trio made their way to the office.

"Who do you think you are?" The girl asked to no one in particular. The three turned around and glared at the girl. The owner of the casino, a warrior, and a time traveler. Each one of them looking like they could end this poor ignorant girls life in seconds. Quackity and Karl only scoffed as they turned around. Making their way to the office.

As soon as the office door shut behind them, the two boys quickly spun around and pinned Sapnap against the door.

"You know you're ours right?" Quackity asked in a low voice. Sapnaps eyes widened.

Sapnap smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Were you...jealous?"

Quackity scoffed and looked to Karl, then back to Sapnap. "I asked a question."

Sapnap rolled his eyes and smiled. Holding onto Karl with one hand and Quackity with the other. "I always will be yours" Sapnap confirmed.

Quackity was the first to kiss Sapnap. Karl peppered in kisses here and there, holding onto Sapnap's hand and squeezing it every now and then. Just as a reminder that he was still there. When Quackity took a step back, Karl was immediately ready to make out with Sapnap next.

Sapnap realized right then and there, it was going to be a long, amazing night. And he wasn't complaining one bit.