𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 𝚂 𝙴 𝚁

Aurora Rosier__________________________

Aurora Rosier
__________________________

It's been a few weeks since I was attacked at my home.I've been flooded with emotions trying not to let them overcome me.

Mattheo hasn't left my side, he is always ensuring I'm safe and I'm okay.I can't help but smile at him as I watch him death glare anyone who even try's to come near me.

The Dark lord is finished preparing for the war so it's now a waiting game.

Draco finished the cabinet, I finished all my tasks so now we wait until it's time.I really wanted revenge on the order for what they did to me but I couldn't kill them for it.

I didn't agree with the dark lord nor did Mattheo that's why we need to make sure Harry Potter lives.He is the only one that can kill him.

I red a few books on it and it says that Mattheo the son of the dark lord, his blood can actually kill him however there may be consequences.

I didn't tell Mattheo about what I discovered because I can't risk loosing him so all I can do is hope he doesn't know or find out for himself.

It is 5th May today and it's actually my birthday in 3 days but I'm not one to celebrate so I usually keep it to myself hoping no one will bring it up.

I hope the dark lord doesn't want to go to war on my birthday, as much as I hate celebrating it, It would be an inconvenience for it to be remembered as the day war broke out at hogwarts.

I am sitting at the astronomy tower looking out at the view of the black lake as the moon hits the water reflecting light onto the trees.

It was so beautiful, I shivered as a cold breeze brushed against my neck sending goosebumps up my arms.

It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep so I decided to try and relax up here so maybe I could get some sleep before classes later today.

It was Wednesday today and my birthday is on Saturday.I'm hoping just to hide in my dorm and read some books as I love reading the most.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard a bang from behind me.I jumped up from my seat and pulled out my wand.

I waited for someone to jump out or hex me but instead a black Cat ran over to my feet.

I picked it up and looked at the collar.

"Property of Jacob Carrow"

Hmm I've never heard of that name before, I scanned the rest of the tag and saw it said slytherin, room 421.

I walked towards the common room with the cat in my arms and made my way up to 421.It was the dorm next to Mattheos.

I paced the hallway deciding whether to knock or not but my choice was made for me when the door opened.

There stood a tall boy with dark brown hair.He was tanned and had unique facial features.

"I think you lost your cat"

He took the cat from me and placed it on his bed before leaning against the doorframe.

"Hmm you must be Aurora"

"And you know that how"I questioned his raising a brow.

"Evan has mentioned you"

I looked at him again and instantly recognised him, he was the other boy from the ball and the encounter at the Riddle Mannor.

I scoffed and went to walk away however he pulled me back by the waist and pinned me against the wall.

"Where you off to princess, I'm not finished"he ran his finger up my arm.

"Let me go"I tried to get out of his hold.

I heard a door open close by but I was too busy trying to get away from him.

"I suggest you get your hands off her Carrow"a familiar voice spoke.

He smirked down at me before taking his hands off me and raising them up in surrender.He chuckled and walked back into his dorm and slammed the door.

I jumped a little at the sound but returned my attention to Mattheo who was leaning against his door frame.

I looked at him and observed him.He was wearing grey joggers and no top.His hair was a bit messy, I think I may have woke him up.

"Sorry if I woke you, he lost his cat and I returned it but yeah I think you can see what happened from there"

He hummed in response not bothering to say anything to me.

I sighed and went to walk to my dorm but I was pulled into his dorm and pushed against the door.

"God what is it with boys and pushing me against doors and walls-"he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"Stop talking" he whispered against my lips before connecting them once again.I could taste his mint tooth paste and his tongue swirled around mine.

He dragged me to the bed and pushed me down before climbing in next to me.

"Go to sleep" he pulled the covers over us and faced the opposite way from me.

Right then, not even a Goodnight or anything.Just a let me kiss you then put you to bed like a child.

I scoffed and turned around to face the wall.I don't get why he's so annoyed but to be honest I don't care he can figure it out for himself, if he thinks he can take his shitty mood out on me he can think again.
____________________________