𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 3

𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘈

"I'm coming" I heard her sweet voice say,
taking a deep breath waiting for the door to open. I slowly ran my fingers across one another while I stood there, holding onto my purse tightly while eyeing the door before it suddenly popped open.

Tears immediately builded up in my eyes as I looked at the woman who stood in front of me, the woman who took the chance with loving me since childhood days like I was her very own.

There Lisa stood wearing one of her many house dresses I'd always come to remember from Sunday mornings, I seen her wear while standing over the stove cooking. Her long black hair had transformed into grey while small wrinkles formed in her beautifully brown skin making her look old but not too much due to her shape form of body.

She'd stood there with tears in her eyes as she looked at me, covering her mouth that sat open.

"Alex—-aww, my baby" Lisa gasped, I felt a wave of emotion washed over me as I felt her warm arms wrapped around my body leaving a cry to escape from my mouth while I wrapped my arms around her tightly and buried my face into her chest.

"Omg" she said kissing my forehead, lifting my face up while holding my chin. I chuckled as she looked at me with tears rolling down her face, smiling while she stood there eyeing me in shocked.

"Hi, ma ma" I said sniffing, I chuckled as she quickly pulled me into another hug while kissing my cheek.

"You're really here baby—omg" Lisa said looking at me, I nodded. "And you've grown so beautiful. You're so beautiful my love"

"Thank you, ma ma" I said chuckling, wiping my face before she grabbed my hands replacing them as her own while she wiped my tears.

"Can I come in?" I asked looking at her, stepping forward as she held the door open.

"Of course babygirl, come on in" she said smiling, I walked with both hands palming my face as I looked around viewing the house I'd grew up in while many memories started flowing throughout my head.

"Wow, it looks the same in here" I said, glancing over at Lisa before looking back over eyeing the living room.

"Yeah" she said sighing, smiling. "You know how I like my stuff being around here, I like every how I left it. It never changes unless I change it myself"

I giggled and nodded my head, knowing that her words were completely true. She didn't like anyone switching nor changing anything around in her house, it was all up to her.