𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑠 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰.

~💫~💫~💫~💫~💫~💫~💫~💫~💫~

The sunlight hit Steven's face as the sun got from behind the curtains. He slightly groan and turn away from the light, clinging on the yellow star-shaped pillow he's laying on.

It's was a gift from (M/n) when they were walking around the mall because they were bored.

( Remember in ' Texting is loving ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎' , I said to pretend that there is a mall in BeachCity. )

He thought that they could both have a star pillow but Steven wanted a bigger pillow than (M/n)'s. So he take a pillow who's almost as tall as Steven and gave it to him.

The gems often find Steven sleeping on his star pillow with a blanket covering him instead of being in his bed.

Like right now !

Steven is on his star pillow as he sleep on the ground right next to his bed peacefully. Steven love his star pillow, even tho it's only been 3 weeks since he got it.

But anyway, Pearl walk out of her room and noticed that Steven isn't here yet. She's got confused because he usually already awake at this hour.

She shake her head with a smile and walk up the stairs to his room. She knocks on the door.

" Steven ?" She knocks again. " Steven, are you awake ?" She carefully twisted the doorknob and quietly open the door.

She saw the curly haired teen asleep on the pillow next to the bed and sigh, her lips turning into a slight frown. It's not the first she found him out of the pillow instead of his bed.

One time she found him asleep in the middle of the living room, taking a nap peacefully on the ground.

Pearl walk over and, with a few attemps, succeed to take him from his pillow and put him under his cover on the bed.
However sensing the warm leaving him, Steven squirmed and slowly opened his eyes.

He was having a dream about touching (M/n)'s abs-I mean having a dream of saving the Earth again. Totally not about (M/n) abs when he's shirtless.....

Anyway when he feel something warm being taken from him, he got uncomfortable and woke up slowly. He turn to see Pearl with still his blanket and widened eyes, she must be the one who woke him up.

" I'm sorry Steven ! I didn't mean to wake you, I was taking you to your bed." He nodded with narrowed eyes. When it's Pearl woke him up, it means that she must be watching him sleep again (which is really creepy ).

Noticing the look he gave her Pearl laugh nervously and scratch behind her neck.