Chapter 2, Lou and Elliot sitting in a Tree...

It was the second week of the God awful school, the first week were a few names here and there but I had this gut feeling they were only going to get worse.

The sun had risen around 5am right on time for me to wake up and have my morning jog which was the only way to keep me fit enough for modelling. Tying my hair in a high ponytail and large jumper with black short and black Nike jogging shoes I left.

The scenery around my house was beautiful and relaxing, I could hear the birds communicating to each other and the sunny yet chill fresh morning breeze put my mind at peace. I placed my headphones in and started my hour jog just getting to know my new area that I’ll be living at for the next year or so, the sun was hidden by the clouds but you could just predict that in the next 2 hours it would be a hot summers morning that every skimpy girl adores.

Half way through jogging I found the town centre surrounded my large building but also small ally shops and one caught my interest. Puppies they cat puppies and kittens for sale, perfect I thought to myself, just what I need to distract myself from the reality I was living in as well as making my morning jogs a lot more fun. Leaning down I noticed many breeds that I could pick from such as husky’s to pugs and even mixed breeds, as tempting as it is to buy one now I’ll wait until the end of the week and hope Luc lets me have one.

Once I got home I quickly went to shower only having an hour and a half until we leave, standing as the hot water pelted on my back I leant my head against the wall and started to feel the memorises come back to me like I was re living my living nightmare, my throat started to clog up and new instantly to pull myself together before my ‘relaxing ‘shower becomes a disaster.

“Alicia breakfast is ready “ Luc shouted from the kitchen of my house, Lucs cooking is honestly 5 star worth and I’m so grateful for that or else I would be living of toast and 1 minute noodles for the rest of my life, not that that sounded bad… okay it sound awful .

“Luc my main man” I teased as I walked towards the counter where Luc was dishing up “if you want food don’t talk gangsta again” he said with full seriousness taking over his features making him look like the bouncer your scared of when sneaking into a club, giggling I leant up and kissed his cheek like I did every morning, “thank you” I smiled sweetly before devouring my food.

School, even that word send shivers down every teenagers back, crawling like maggots letting loose…wow I just realised that that is worse, great now I have actual shivers.                                      “ugly betty” I high pitched voice called me “its Alicia, just Alicia” I replied back to them “don’t talk back to me like that” she screeched, this my friends is the all mighty Lou. From perfect teased blonde hair to the short shorts and a very small crop top showing her flat belly while complimenting her cleavage. “you better watch out betty” I filched away but not because I was scared because well “say it don’t spray it Lou” I called out and snickering in my head at her horrid reaction of my petty comeback.

All my lessons went by quick, it was lunch and was I looking forward to it….Hell to the Yes I mean who doesn’t enjoy lunch, it’s a time you spend bonding and gossiping with your friends. I man not have friends at this High school but I’m ok with being alone I mean who’s company is better than me, myself and I?                                                                                                                                                                  lunch was going well to say the least just sitting under the overly large tree protecting me from the sun allowing me to read my book easily, that moment when it dawns on you that your actually a nerd under a nerd disguise… shocked face now, anyway back to my peaceful lunch was ruined my the none other than Lou, known of sluts of the all might land of Hoes and tarts (not the food type)

“Well look who we have here” Lou spat in my face, what does she have a speech problem when it comes to me? Don’t answer that. Looking up I just smiled and continued reading knowing its going to kill her I’m not giving her the attention she wants. “ what a waste of a Starbucks” she tutted to herself and that ladies and gentlemen was the day I had cold coffee complimenting my skin, joking making my skin sticky and hair becoming one.                                                                                             Quickly jumping up I gave her the most deadly look I can make before speed walking to the changing rooms to shower.

20 minutes later- SpongeBob guy voice                                                                                                                           I wrapped a towel around my body and went to get my clothes but guess what… yeah you guessed it, wall that was left was my Victoria’s secret white lace bra and panties, great just perfect and to top it off I just happened to notice the walls are blue in here, aren’t the walls meant to be a baby pink? Crap well crappy sappy doo this couldn’t get worse, I’m pretty sure this is the worst it gets but no wait it doesn’t stop, Elliot decided to walk in that moment I’m stood in my underwear, thank god I was able to do re put my black wig on, brown contacts and draw on fake spots because my cover would have been blown.

“don’t need to thank me” that’s the first I heard Elliot speak since iv been here so a week and a day “no really ill repay you in anyway” I told him while putting his shirt on that fit me nicely and his short were sort of falling down but I only have one lesson left.                                                                               “not going to lie princess I wasn’t expecting you to have a hot body” he smirked before leaving me standing there gob smacked!

The week went similar to that with the petty incidents and the occasional glare from Elliot and me returning it

Tuesday- kick me sign on my back, I realised after I was tripped 14 times!

Wednesday-chair broke under me

Thursday- my sandwich was spiced and the extremely hot kind

Friday-sat on a whoopee cushion so basically a fart cushion

And to top it off I didn’t want to tell Luc about the bullying or else he will go all King Kong on me, like the movie you know, breaking everything in its path so now he’s glaring and giving me the silent treatment until I speak up as he says, thank god he’s still cooking for me or else I would be begging him and no pun intended

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY GUYS SO YEAH IM WRITING BIGGER CHAPTERS UMMM WHAT ELSE sorry cap lock moment;) byt anways sorry for any grammar issues bla bla bla you get the idea;D like comment vote ect what you homies do best 

love you all and PEACE OUT SUCKERS