prologue

Aggro's
POV

As I woke up I wasn't my normal size was I already grown up? I looked around my surroundings but my head was bleeding but it soon stopped I looked around I saw cutter passed out his wounds were really bad I took him to the fire and look and what I can do there ain't much will my mate die on me? That fast? I couldn't just give up easily I tried everything but nothing I gave up hope but this gap opened up it didn't say anything but I can somewhat feel what its saying it would say "if you kill who I request I'll save your friend or should I say mate?" "O-okay anything." A fog surrounded me and I felt a lust of something I felt like killing something I just couldn't wait I then look at myself I looked different my teeth feel sharper and my legs feel like crushing the bones of someone I was thinking of ways to kill someone ways not even you can recognize them. I chuckled to myself I saw 4 people those must be the people I need to kill I'll greatly do that anything for my cutty.

(Me) yeah sorry to interrupt but let's discuss the power well her power shall we? Okay here we are.

Power: Flamming scales

hard scales that come with lots of dragons but not this firestarter theses scales mean business.

Ability: if you hold your ability button aggro will flame up each time you get well pissed off your power will gain its tiers. Tier I when carrying a survivor you hold the ability button and there wiggle speed will pause if they go to wiggle there SACRIFICE meter will increase its speed. Tier II while getting stunned by a pallet you press the ability button and can instantly break the pallet with a flame blast. Tier III while holding your ability button you can hear the survivor through killer instinct if there 12 meters away.

Special ability: you can only activate this if your tier II or tier III.

If a survivors near you you pin them down and charge a flame blast at close range the survivor will have to do a series of skill checks to escape if they fail they will be permanently died of your in tier III the skill checks will be small if they miss just one the same result and the tier down to tier I again.

(Me) now that you know her abilities let's do this story then.

(Map: sheltered woods, survivors: jill,nancy,kate,Jeff)

As I was walking around the cold air flew by me telling me that food is nearby I hear something like repairing. "Ugh if this is magnise I would like to see his insides I hope its magnise." I sneak up to this shack but no movement I walk by some lockers inspecting the mechanical thing I blasted it with hate and walk away until I heard something in...the...locker. I smiled and thought of killing whoever it is I bit the handle and yanked the door open nothing...I closed it but heard a creak...I turned around seeing a women in a black shirt of something. "Why hello there you might not understand me but I'll make it quick so just stand still." She was thinking of what I said I took this time and slashed her with my claws she screamed in pain I just laughed like a mad man while chasing her before as I knocked her down she slammed a pallet on my head I clawed at the ground as the pain fles threw me. I broke the pallet with my claws I bit her and picked her up with my mouth she was struggling I heated up and the fire was burning her I looked at the hook and hanged her I ran off and blasted a nearby mechanic thing or whatever and the damn thing blinded me.

Tier II pops

I felt heated up I found another women I pretended no to see her and lunged at her and wanted to kill her I landed on her I heated up charging my flame blast she was trying to escape but failed and I burned her alive I smiled at the corpse and ran off I found the rest of the people I hooked the guy and girl close together and looked around shack I found the last girl and hooked her the three died and I felt relieved and cant wait to relax I arrived at cutter's body he woke up. (Cutter) A-aggro? "Yes cut what is it are you okay?" (Cutter) I should be asking that question. He said teasing me. "Yeah I'm fine btw after something's I needed to do." While smiling. (Cutter) aggro your kind of scarring me. "What's to be afraid of I'm not going to...kill you or anything am I?" (Cutter) m-maybe. "Well...your not wrong but it's just you...and...me." as I cornered him. "Dont worry it will only hurt a second." (Cutter) aggro please dont I'm your mate. "M-mate...cut I'm I'm so sorry i-i dont know what came over me." As I jumped back. (Cutter) aggro...are you good? "No! I'm not I almost killed you!" (Cutter) calm down aggro your over reacting again deep breaths. I took a few deep breaths but realized what I did to those people a few minutes ago that woman I burned oh lord. (Cutter) aggro I know that look what happened did do with that blood going down your lower jaw? "Yes I killed 4 innocent people just to save you...I'm such a stupid dragon I shouldnt live like this." (Cutter) aggro dont talk like that I need you okay. Your not going to kill yourself just because of that one mistake okay I love and need you. I looked into his eyes and hugged him while crying "why did I do it cut why!?" (Cutter) maybe because you care about me that much or love me that much and cant let go. "Dont leave me cut please I cant go on without you can you promise me that?" Still crying. (Cutter) of course babe I'll always have your back.