One of a kind

Jade's POV- It was Thursday morning. I was already having a bad day and the last thing I needed was for someone else to piss me off. My dad moved out yesterday and my mom won't stop complaining to me about it. It's seriously so annoying. That's not exactly why I'm upset though, well it partly is, but the main reason is because my mom had the audacity to blame the divorce on me, she literally yelled at me "After you were born you stressed the fucking life out of me and your father's relationship!"  That's exactly why I'm pissed. like its not my fault you relationship fell apart woman. I'm not bothered about the divorce at all really, to be honest i think it's for the best. Anyway, moving on, i'm already pissed, i don't need anyone else pissing me off today, otherwise i'm gonna lose it fr. 

I'm confused on why everyone always fantasizes starting high school, i hate it, bare in mind i was excepted into one of the best schools in LA. A performing arts school. It's only the first week and i already hate it. Maybe i'll enjoy school today since I actually have lessons i actually enjoy, well for the most part, maths is my last period and I absolutely hate it. Anyway its 8am and school starts at 9:30, i like to be there early so i have time to get coffee. My pride and joy. My Dad would usually drop me off at school on his way to work, but he moved out now, and my mom can't take me because she's busy crying over the divorce so my cousin Natalie is taking me. 

AT SCHOOL 9:10am

Jade's POV-  After getting my coffee I usually just drink it by my locker until first period starts. Oh no. It's Cat, she's walking towards me. Don't get me wrong, i quite like Cat even though she doesn't match my energy, but sometimes she has a little too much energy for 9am in the morning. 

Cat- "Morning!" 

Jade- "Hi"  (Jade responses with a lack of enthusiasm)

Cat- "What's you first class? I have improve with Mr Sikowitz."

Jade- "I'm in the Same class as you."

Cat- "Really? Yay!"

Cat randomly walks off as if she wasn't just having a conversation with Jade. Which left Jade puzzled.

Jade- "Ok- bye- i guess..."

Jade needed the toilet, as she was walking there she bumps into a slim, tall, dark haired, brown eyed, pretty boy. It was no ones fault, however the both of them were soaked in Jade's black coffee. "Watch it!" Jade says to the young boy in an irritated tone. The boy (who turned out to be ridiculously polite) responds "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry i didn't see you"; Expecting a sweet polite "don't worry about it" from Jade after they had made eye contact, the boy receives a completely opposite answer. "sorry isn't going to clean my shirt and stop it from smelling like coffee is it?". The boy continues to let her know how sorry he is, but instead Jade walks off irritated. 

Beck's POV- Who is that girl? Like honestly who is she? First of all, she overreacted and had the most attitude for no reason at all, secondly, i'm actually eager to find out more about her. She's different. Most girls go all crazy when they see me. As nice as it is. It does get a really annoying. I'm afraid girls will date me simply for my looks rather than appreciate me for me. Hence the reason i avoid dating people in general. Whoever she is she's definitely one of a kind because i haven't had a normal conversation with a girl without them getting all wired and flirty to me. Not that this was a conversation at all, but you get what i mean. Right? Luckily i have a spare shirt to change in to because this one is soaked in black coffee.

15 MINUTES LATER IN IMPROVE CLASS

Sikowitz- "So the goal is for the character to-"