2 chained up

As soon as you get to the cafe you look behind you and nobody is there you order your coffee and food you soon finish and payed.On the way home you decide to go the quicker way as you go into the dark alley you hear footsteps getting closer. You start to run and the footsteps kept getting closer every second you are panting and out of breath.All of a sudden somebody grabs your wrist making it impossible to escape "somebody help! Let me go please I beg you!"you scream. Then you blacked out... You wake up and look around to see the same room you saw in your dreams "HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!"you shouted                          -Loki's POV-                                                                  I hear that she is awake I walk up to her room with a dagger my mother gave me and I open the door she look at me terrified I smile with pleasure and chuckle a little I walk up to her and look up and down at her with lust filling my eyes."your my little slut! NOW beg!"I growled holding the dagger at her throat while she was chained up looking so vulnerable and weak i feel a smirk creep up on my face.                  -Y/N POV-                                                                        I try not to move as his knife or dagger is at my throat and if I move an inch it would cut my throat. He removes the dagger from my throat and storms out the room and slams the door behind him I flinch at the bang. I start to fall asleep as the chains were long enough so I could sit I leaned back against the wall and feel my eyes flutter shut and before I know it everything went black.