Chapter 16

|Mɪɴ ᴊɪᴡᴏᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ|

━━━♡The reason why Aera was smirking in the elevator like a crazy person was that she was shipping me and Seojun.

She kept teasing me.

Apparently, her favorite trope is enemies to lovers and she ships us.

She kept rambling about how cute we both are...I had to listen to her talk about Seojun until my shift got over.

Even after I went home, she kept calling me, asking for answers.

And once I stopped picking up her calls she messaged me, and after I didn't reply...she emailed me!

'Dear Jiwoo
As your best friend, I think that you and Seojun should start dating each other. You both are in love, I saw how he teased you and how you blushed...DATE HIM!
Regards,
Aera'

I groaned before tossing my phone aside. She doesn't even know that we both are groupmates, she just knows that we are

... friends?

I am still very confused...what label should I put on our relationship?

“What are you thinking about?” Seojun asked, snapping me back to reality

He plopped down on the sofa beside me with a bowl of ramen in his hand.

“Nothing” I sighed

“By the way” he kept his bowl aside and dug his hands in his pockets. He took out an extremely beautiful bracelet“I got this for you, I forgot to give it to you earlier”

My lips curled up in a small smile as I remembered how dad once bought this same bracelet for mom before we moved away.

My eyes sparkled as I gently touched the butterflies and stared at them with awe.

“I love it” I whispered causing Seojun to smile as well

“You do?”

I nodded, I looked at him and then at the bracelet.

“Mom had the exact same one” I said as memories came rushing to my head “Dad bought it for her before we moved away...mom wasn't happy with the idea of moving into a different city. She was extremely sad so a night before we had to catch our plane, dad took her out on a date and gave her a bracelet that looked like this one”

“That's so cute” he whispered

“They were very cute and romantic. Especially dad...he always took mom to dates, took care of her” I signed. “I miss them a lot”

I never talked about how I miss my parents since I didn't know whom to talk with...but today I said what was on my mind, and I didn't think for once.

I never thought that I would be having a conversation with Seojun related to my parents since it's a weak topic for me.

“They are always here with you” he wrapped his hands around my shoulders “and I am sure they are very proud”

I nodded to his words with my eyes glued to the floor.

He noticed that I was getting emotional.

“Yah! Stop crying you look very ugly”

A chuckle escaped my lips as I glared at him.

“I am not crying!”

I playfully punched him in the arm, he grabbed my wrist mid-air and gently put the bracelet on my wrist.

“Thank you” I whispered

He smiled, tucking a few strands on my hair behind my ears “Your welcome”

It felt as if someone is finally here for me.

It felt like I could talk for hours and he would listen to me.

It felt as if I could cry on his shoulders and he would console me.

I have never felt as such ever before...

I was confused and I didn't even know why...is Aera right, does Seojun like me...and do I like him too?

Where are these thoughts coming from?

Why am I even thinking about this?

I shrugged off my thoughts and focused on the movie that was playing on the Tv.

I tried not to think about my feelings but I failed...I kept thinking

And thinking

And thinking.... what's wrong with me!

Hellooooo I hope you liked this chapter:)

Hellooooo
I hope you liked this chapter:)

What are your opinions on Aera? Tbh, I love her...she is me, I am her.

Also sorry for the late update, I have been feeling very sick for the past few days. I have covid, I hope y'all understand. Thank you so much, love you ❤️