Auradon

A/n: I need to focus on one story but more just keep popping in my head. Read the description to understand.

Cora's POV:

I ran to Dr. Facillier's house. I did the secret knock and the door opened.

I saw Dr. Facillier and he gave me a hug. "Hey, Cora how can I help you today," He asked.

"I came to get Celia so we can be ready when my brother and his friends come," I said.

"Be my guest" He said letting me go.

"Bye" I said then rushed up to Celia's room.

I saw her sleep so I laid on her bed. I moved her hair out of her face. "Celly. Wake up" I said softly.

She opened her eyes "Oh hi Cory. Is today the day" She asked.

I jumped out the bed and jumped around. "I get to see my brother today! I'm gonna see my brother today!"

Celia got out the bed and put her hands on my shoulder.

"Calm down Cory." She said laughing slightly.

"I'm sorry I just really missed him," I said smiling.

I noticed she was still in her pajamas. 

"Oh, my spots! Let's find you an outfit" I said going to her closet.

"It's VK Day so that means you could be picked so we need something awesome," I said.

"You could be picked too," Celia said.

I sat down on the bed with her.

"Celly I'm not worried about me. You always talk about getting off the Isle" I said.

"But it's your dream," She said grabbing my hand.

My breath hitched. I always liked Celia but love isn't really Isle's thing.

I quickly removed my hand. "Enough of that let's get you ready come on," I said giving her the outfit.

While she was changing I was fixing my mascara. Just like Evie taught me.

"Are you decent?" I asked not wanting to turn around.

"Yeah," She said.

I turned around. " You look amazing for VK Day Celly," I said. "Let me fix your skirt"

"I don't want to go," She said.

"What"I asked confused.

"I don't want to leave without you," Celia said.

"Celly don't worry you'll get picked and I'll be fine. I'd love to see you on screen." I said smiling.

Third Person's POV:

"I'd love to see you as my girlfriend," Celia said to herself.

"What'd you say," Cora said 

"Oh nothing let's go," Celia said grabbing her hand.

The girls left the house. It was the final start of VK DAY.

(A little laziness doesn't hurt)

Cora's POV:

"It's so amazing to be here and maybe one day we'll be able to bring everyone," Mal said.

I zoned out happy to see my brother again until Celia nudged me.

"First up the daughter of Drizella my sweet friend. My Dizzy" Evie said.