Break this down

"I lied. The kids won't be coming off the Isle. The program is shut down. The barrier will be closed for good" Mal said.

Everyone was in shock. Cora was hurt. She couldn't hear anything until Celia spoke up.

"You're too much of a chicken to tell me I was never gonna see my dad again huh," Celia said.

"Mal I trusted you. We all did w-why would you do this. Why would you set me up knowing I'm never going to see my mom again. "Cora cried.

"Cora I'm so sorry," Mal said.

Cora was hurt. Yeah, she and her mom had problems but ever since Carlos left they got closer. Cora was all she had. Now she had no one.

Celia took the ember and threw it in a birdbath.

"Come on Spots," She said.

And she and Cora were off.

That was until Pink smoke clouded around them.

Before they knew it they were on top of some building. They saw Mal and screamed out her name.

"Mal help us."

"Mal up here"

"HELP US MAL"

Mal was turned into a dragon and the beginning of the fight was not looking good. Finally, After Uma's help, Audrey was taken down but literally, she was asleep.

Timeskip

Later

Carlos, Jay, and Evie came into the room. Carlos was relieved when he saw his sister.

"Oh, thank goodness you're okay. I won't let you leave me again" Carlos said.

"I'm not going anywhere Los" Cora said in a smile.

"She's slipping away," Evie said.

"The only thing that can wake her is Hades' ember," Mal said.

"He wouldn't do it. I won't risk it" Ben said.

"He might for me. He's my father" Mal said.

"I'll send guards," Ben said.

"Can I catch a ride? The Isle's my home. Someone's gotta be there to protect it" Uma said.

"Then you'll need your first mate," Harry said.

That's when Celia spoke up.

"Can I go too? I wish I could both places but I can't" Celia said.

"What Celly? If you're leaving then I am" Cora said.

"Spots you and I both know you can't leave. This is where you belong. With your family. and where you're happy. I don't know what I'll do without my family so I need to go" Celia said.

"But I don't know what I'll do without you," Cora said.

"You'll be fine. We can figure something out" Celia said.

"No I don't want to figure something out," Cora said then turned to Mal and Ben with a heartbroken expression.

"You guys are putting up the barrier no one can leave or come in so she has to stay right. Tell her she has to stay" Cora cried.

"Cory she has to go," Carlos said.

"No, You guys don't understand. Celly you can't leave me. You're the first thing I ever loved" Cora cried.

"I'm really sorry Cora," Celia said hugger her as Cora cried.

No one could take care of Cora as Celia did. No one understood her. No one could calm her down. No one could lay down with her that way she doesn't have nightmares. No one could keep her safe.