「𝘐'𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘮...」

"What the hell happened here, the classroom is a mess, well the front part is," 

"Ah- Rengoku-san, konnichiwa~!" Tanjiro made a little wave which made Rengoku blush, he waved back at the cute boy.

The students realized  their teacher has arrived and snapped out of their trance.

"The class will begin shortly," He walks in the room and placed the books down on his table, he then cleans the board "Alright we'll continue our lesson, finish your given task later, modern Tanjiro collect the papers after class,"

"Hai," He answered.

"-------"

Tanjiro was doing his business, just his eyes wandering around scanning the students' faces.

His eyes led to the (history) books that Rengoku was previously holding, he leaned in and grabbed the book.

He opened the book, showing the table of contents, 3 words caught his upmost attention 'Myths and Legends'.

Rengoku was leaning on the table 'till Tanjiro tugged the back of his clothe.

"Rengoku-san, can I write on the board?" He asked and he hummed in agreement "Can I also write things about this one?" He points at ' 4 Myths and Legends----------------- Page 40'. The man was hesitant, but seeing Tanjiro with his puppy face he couldn't say no, he nodded at the boy, then the two went back to what they were doing.

Tanjiro stood up from his sit and walked in front of the black board.

"Focus here!" Rengoku exclaims, their eyes were pointed somewhere.

Tanjiro sat on the floor while reading his chosen page. He stood up and placed his katana aside, he then grabbed a chalk.

'Myths and Legends' was the title. A student raced her hand and questioned about the young shounen.

"Well we'll get into that topic later, but for now focus on this lesson and we'll move on to Taisho Tanjiro's lesson."

Tanjiro: *read* *read* *read* *got an idea* *read* *idea* *read* *read* *idea*

What Tanjiro wrote in the board:

"Demons aren't mythical instead they were established on the Taisho Era. Demons are man-eating creatures, whose active at night."

He wrote that first and waited for Rengoku to finish.

A few minutes later he was done.

"Tanjiro?" The yellow-haired alpha softly says.

"------ah... right.... *yawn*" Tanjiro stood up and looked at the booked again "Rengoku-san, can you discuss this for me?" 

"We weren't supposed to teach that, it's banned by the government but I'll make an exception." The tall male mutters.

"Seriouslyyyy??? Fuck the government, it's all bullshit, we people don't listen to 'em becoz we cool, history, in general, only informs us of what government is, so shut your mouth about the government, I do not like every consonant and vowel that is placed. If ya'll like the government please go to garbage island. I'm not an anarchist though, I thought governments were supposed to protect people not leave them be, y'know, if that's what's happenin' around the world-" Tanjiro was still writing on the board continuously as they were all quiet.

'What was that... I thought he was a very innocent cinnamon roll, but this- this is a different kind of roll-' They thought absent-mindedly.

"I-" Rengoku was lost for words.

'I agree with Taisho Tanjiro.' Modern Tanjiro thought to himself and smiled.

(btw it's their world not ours cuz just to point things out I don't have any grudge against the government- ig, I am a pacifist-)

He was done writing, he looked at Rengoku with an innocent nothing happened smile. 

"A-Anyways, Tanjiro what have you written on the board..."

"Uppermoon, Lowermoons, and Demon King." He says.

A student raised his hand.

"Yes Zenitsu..?" The wined-hair boy says.

The blonde-haired boy flinched as his name was called.

"What are uppermoons and lowermoons? We already know what a demon king is," He says as the others agreed with him.

"Well you see Uppermoons, are like very very strong demons and lowermoons are a replica of them but weaker, although even for a lowermoon it's still strong compared to a normy. In order to become a lower slash uppermoon, you need the demon king's blood, it ain't easy though, they'll just kill here and there, unless they're very I dunno? sexual on getting killed by their own? Something like that..." He explains "Do you by any chance know Yushiro?" He asked.

They all nodded except for Nezuko(M) who raised her hand.

"Nezuko, do you know something? Please share it with us."

"Uh... He's a famous artist, who always paints a beautiful woman in his canvas..." She says.

"I see... then..."

"I'd like to meet him..."