chapter 3

-
-
-
I awoke from a crying daze to a knock on my door. Maybe it was another police man checking on me. Those were getting annoying; just let me cry in peace. I walk downstairs to the front door, not to be greeted by a police. It was the guy I met named Jeff. "Oh uh can I help you? " I asked with a sniff. "Hey man I heard what happened. I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. " he says offering comfort. I let him in and talk about how close I was with f/n
"Hey man I get it, but there's one thing. " he says. "What is it? " I inquire. "Your friend was just easy to kill" he says with grinning eyes. "W-what.. Why would you say that?? " I say reaching up to his mask. He grabs my hand with sudden movement. He pulls his own mask down. His mouth has slit into a twisted grin with dried blood in the corners and infectious yellow surrounding it. Last night I thought this was makeup, but this... This was gross, terrifying, it was to much. "W.. What" I get out. He pushes me down to the floor. I hit the back of my head on the coffee table as he starts to speak. "You want to know why I did it? You want to know the reason your friends life was cut short? " he starts with a gross grin. "I was bored." He says laughing like a manic person. I back further to the table as much as I can. He only steps closer, and pulls something out of his white hoodie pocket. A knife. He grabbed my by the hair and pulled my head back. I tried pulling his hands away but he was yo strong.. "I've never seen a teen guy that takes such good care of his skin! Let's change that. " he says with an evil smile. I felt the knife make contact with the top of my cheekbone and drag itself down, slowly cutting into my tender skin. I was screaming in pure agony as this maniac laughed at my pain. Finally, he pulled away and pushed me down one more. I was bleeding quite bad and put my hand over the wound. When I looked up... Jeff was gone.

The police station

"I'm telling you guys!! He killed my friend! He fucking attacked me! " I yell trying to get the police to listen. "No need for that foul language son." One says the other glared at me as he yelled In my face "you expect me to believe that a pasty white fucker with no eyelids and an off brand joker makeup job, came in your house and told you how he killed your friend, and left you alive??" He finally finishes his rant and tells me to get out of the station. I trudge home in defeat. I had nothing. My school life was basically over, my only friend is dead, my parents are pissed, and some crazy guy is gonna kill me. I have nothing. I go home and go to bed. It was 1pm and I hadn't eaten lunch. But I didn't care.

Jeff's pov

I kept into the unlocked window of my new toy. It was around 12 pm and he was fast asleep. I slowly move him out of bed, outside and tie him up. I figured that will get him scared enough for the morning, but was it enough for me? I pulled my knife out and glance over at the new stitches on the teens face. I took the knife and carefully opened each stitch making sure he wouldn't wake up. Hopefully he nudges it and feels how painful it is in the morning. I walk away feeling happy as a little kid who just got away with stealing candy, but instead of candy, I was stealing a teens mental health. I decided that it's time to head the mansion to check up with him.

Morning - y/n's pov

I wake up feeling dazed. I soon realize that I am not in my bed. I'm not in my house. I'm outside my house. Tied up. I freak out for a while before wiggling out of the rope and wipe the sweat off my face. Instantly, a wave of pain shot down my face. It was unbearable. It felt like razor sharp claws were pulling my face apart. I go inside to discover my stitches missing. "Well that's another visit to the hospital" I say to myself.