Just a normal day...

Y/N's POV:
My alarm had just went off but I was still in bed until I heard my mum say to come down for breakfast. I don't usually eat breakfast, but I'll try to eat to 'please' my mum. "Coming!" I yelled back, I sat up stretched and groaned/yelled. I got up and put on o/o/c.(Outfit of choice) I walked over to where my mum is(I said walked to where she is because I'm not really sure if everyone has an upstairs) "Well I got you some pancakes eat up fast because you'll miss the bus soon." Mum has said while pointing to the golden brown pancakes with a little square of butter with Mapple Syrup/Syrup. I quickly ate said bye to my mum, and walked out the door to be greeted with a nice cold breeze. I waited outside a bit for the bus and soon it showed up. I got on and looked for F/N(Friend Name) I saw them and walked up to them, I then sat down next to them. "Hey did you hear? There's an abandoned mall near by, and their's this thing called 'Cartoon Cat' and this other thing called 'Cartoon Dog' they supposedly live there." F/N said while looking at me. "Well, was that a hint you wanted to check it out after school?" I said before sighing. "I mean if you don't mind, and besides it's the last day of school. Then it'll officially be summer break!" F/N said while yelling a little, apparently the bus driver heard this and told them to please keep it down. Our bus drivers really nice, it's a shame these kids all take advantage of them and be annoying. Soon we had come to a stop and we looked out the window to see we had arrived at 'hell.' That was litterally our school name, well it was shortened. It still was hell. Me and F/N soon got off the bus and walked into hell. We started walking to our lockers, which I might add is conveniently next to each other. I soon walked in to solve my combination which I always forget, that's why I told F/N it so whenever I forget they could tell me. They told me the combination and I was just about to enter it just to be shoved down by someone....

(Hope you like this so far, tell me If I misspelled something or used something wrong idk. Anyways this'll probably get another chapter tomorrow or some day this week, If I feel like it lol. Well hope you enjoyed the story so far, Bye :D!)