Oh Brother...

Y/N's POV:
I looked up to see B/N(Bully's Name) 'Here we go again, well good thing it's the last day of school.' "Hehe look at the nerd asking F/N for the combination because they forgot again, look stupid why don't ya just I don't know... MAYBE NOT GET A LOCK ON THERE" B/N had said while yelling at me and F/N. "Why? So you can go through my locker and take my stuff?" I say while trying to stand up. Soon F/N helps me up, I nod. Signaling a little thank you, they nod their head in return. "UHHH NO, WHY YOU GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE LOSER?!" B/N says while trying to quickly change the subject. "No, I just-" I soon get cut off to hear someone I wouldn't have expected. "What's going on out here?" We all look to see the one and only C/N.(Crush Name) "I- uh n-nothing we just uh.." I hear B/N stuttering out and trying to make something up. 'Wow, I didn't know B/N also had a crush on C/N..' "Well you two better hurt up, class is about to start" C/N says in the most polite and happy tone. 'O-Of course.." B/N stutters out. "Thank you for reminding us C/N, let's get goin Y/N.." I hear F/N say. "O-oh, okay.." I say kinda sad we have to go. We all go our seperate ways, and me and F/N go inside our class. 'Oh great L/F/S...(Least favorite subject)

Time skip to after school
Still Y/N's POV:
Me and F/N were walking back to my house, because our parents said we could have a sleepover. "I can't wait!" I hear F/N basically squeal out. "Me too!" I say back, so happy for whats about to happen. We walk inside, I decide to call out my mum's name letting her know I'm home with F/N. I hear no answer, "Huh, that's weird.." I say to F/N. "Hey was this here before?" I hear F/N say. I look to them holding a note. I grab it and read it. •Dear Y/N me and your father have gone out, we got the job! We won't be back for a bit. Take care of the house for us while were gone, the house is in your hands. Tell F/N we said Hi -Love Mom and Dad• "Huh, hey F/N Mum and dad said to tell you hi for em." I say to them. "Oh, nice" I hear then say back. "So, you ready?" I hear F/N say to me. "Huh, to go where?" I say back clueless. "Huh you really do have short memory... Anyways remember we're going to the abandoned mall near by?" I hear them say. "Oh yeah, well is it real near by we can walk to it?" I question F/N. "Uhhh yeah it should be." F/N says sounding very unsure. "Well can't we go tomorrow? I'm tired..." I say to F/N flopping on the couch. "Yeah I guess, I'm kinda tired too.." Me and F/N go up to my room, theirs already a blown up mattresse for F/N. We both flop down on our beds not bothering to change our clothes. 'Tomorrow is another day....'I think to myself before drifting off to sleep and darkness surrounding me.

(Before you say anything in the ne t chapter you will indeed meet the one and only Cartoon Cat. For now I hope you enjoyed, Goodbye! :)