Chapter 38

Amira POV ( the pic is well kwl! )
Right now me and Tay are in a taxi and on the way home... We arrived in America and I haven't been speaking cuz I'm still in shock! Luke one of my close friends, who I started my modelling journey with, the Luke who used to joke around with me... That Luke killed my dad... It's really hard to believe tht he killed dad, somewhere in my heart I still think Luke didn't but Luke confessed it himself so he has...

"Ami... Hey we have erm... at your house..." Tay says shaking me lightly and I snap out of my thoughs.... I smile at him and he smiles back!

"I can't believe I'm home!" I say yawning and Tay grins at me.

"Come on legooooo!" Tay says jumping out of the taxi and I try to do what he does but obviously I... fail! This results of Tay nearly wetting himself... -.-

Tay takes out my luggage and and I'm about to give the money to the taxi driver. "Here sir!" Tay says handing the driver the money and I glare at Tay!

"Tay... I was ganna pay him..." I say and the taxi driver drives off!

"WelllllI..... I payed for you princess!" Tay says kissin my check and we walk to my house...

Tay is about to open the door and I take a deep breath in... Tay stops and looks at me."You ready?" He asks and I nod my head, Tay opens the door and I step inside.

"OMFG AMIRA'S HERE!" Shawn shouts and everyone looks at me shocked! Wow... They looked so different and it had only been over a week! It's all my family sat down but I miss my England crew...

Tay slowly moves me a bit forward and I look like a little girl who's seen the latest barbie doll! They all stand up and slowly move closer to me... It finally hits me that I havent seen them for ages and the tears finally roll in!

Everyone all come and hugged me, so we all formed a massive group hug... We all break the hug and one by one I say hi to everyone and give them all a hug each! Gilinsky gets a text and quickly runs upstairs... When I come to Cameron he instently locks his lips onto mine and kisses me softly. The kiss is so intense it's like he's put all of his words and emotions to say to me in that one kiss! We pull away and he hugs me tightly, not too tight that I can't breath but just tight enough to show me how much he's missed me!

After we all sit down and I see Cathy walkin downstairs with a suitcase in her hand.... Her face brightens up when she see's me and I walk up to her. She pulls me into a hug and then smiles at me! "Ami, I have missed you so much dear!" She says and Gilinsky walks downstairs with a suitcase in his hand.... What?

"I have missed you too Cathy! But why have you and Jack bringin suitcases down?" I ask and Gilinsky's smile wipes off his face... He walks down the steps and walks up to me.

"You see Ami, me and mum are leaving...." He says and my eyes go wide! What? No!

"W..what... Why?" I ask and I feel tears brimming up in my eyes....

"Ami, it's because me and Jack have been livin here for a long time and it was your dad's decision to let us live here. Now he's passed away we... we just don't want to intrude in yours and Erin's life!" Cathy says and she stands next to Gilinsky.

"But.... wh-"

"Don't worry Ami, we're ganna stay at Johnson's house and I will still be here for you!" Gilinsky says interupting me and I shake my head!

"No you guys are not leaving! You two have become a part of my family and I would want you to live with me and Erin... Please.... If dad was still here, he would have said this too!" I say and Cathy's eyes are glassed...

"I... I don't know... what to say...." Cathy stutters and I put my hand on Cathy's shoulder...

"Please... for me... This house is yours too and we have lots of rooms too!" I say and Cathy sighs. "Please...."