Chapter Twennie Whan // Mexcio Day 2

I woke up, with jacks arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but it was near impossible.
"I have to go get dressed" I whined. "Noooo cuddle with me" he said. "But I have to get readyyyyy" "fine" he said and kissed my nose. I crawled out of bed, and picked out a black skirt, blue crop top, and blue vans.

I went into the bathroom and quickly changed. I then straightened my hair, and applied my makeup. I walked out and Jack was already dressed.

"You look cute today" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks babe".

"So, what do you want to do today?".

"Umm, how about we go to get breakfast?".

"Okay let's walk".

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. As we were walking we saw Cameron with some girl.

"Is that Cam?" I whispered.

"Yea I think so but whose the girl?".

The girl was really pretty she had long dirty blonde curly hair, she was about my height, and she had really pretty hazel eyes.

"Let's go talk to cam" I said.

"okay".

"CAMERON!" I yelled laughing.

"HEY!" He said also laughing.

We walked over to them, and cameron hugged me and jack.

"It's been so long since I've seen you guys" cameron said.

"I know right". I said.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you, this is Britney, my girlfriend". He said smiling.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Amber".

"And I'm Jack".

"It's nice to meet you"she said.

"Well we have to get going, but we should definitely hangout sometime".

We continued walking to IHOP. When we got there we sat down at a table, and I ordered the raspberry white chocolate pancakes, and jack ordered normal pancakes. We talked about random stuff and ate our pancakes.

"Is there anything else you wanna do today?" Jack asked.

"Wanna go to the beach?".

"Yeah sure, let's go back to the hotel quickly".

When we got back to the hotel, I quickly changed into a triangle bathing suit, grey v-neck, white lace shorts, and some sandals.

"Hey Jack?".

"Yeah."

"Cameron and Britney just invited us to the beach. Wanna go?".

"Yeah sure". He said and smiled.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the beach because it was only like 5 minutes away from our hotel. When we got to the beach Britney and Cam were already there laying on their towels. We walked over to them.

"Hey guys!" Jack said.

"Heyyy".

I set my towel down, and Jack set his beside mine. So basically our towels went Cam, Britney, Me, and Jack. I put on my sunglasses and layed on my towel. Jack and Cam went to go swimming so it was just me and Britney.

"So, how long have you been dating Cam for?".

"About 3 months now" she said and smiled.

"Awww you guys are actually so cute".

"Aww thanks" she said and blushed.

Jack and Cam then came over to us, and before I knew I was lifted onto Jacks shoulder.

"Jack put me downnnn" I whined.

"Nope".

"Put me downnnnnnn".

"okay" he said and dropped me into the water.

"oh it's on now Gilisnky".

"Bring it smith".

I started to splash him with water, and he started to splash me back. After like 5 minutes of splashing each other and laughing Jack lifted me onto his back.

"Heyyy that's cheating I win!!!".

He just laughed at me.

"I love you Amber.".

"I love you too Jack" I said and smiled really big.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's been such a long time since I've updated but I had really bad writers block. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

•mackenzie 💕