Oh Shit!

Destiny* POV

At That Moment! I Frozed My Heart Was Pounding I Couldn't Imagine I Think I Was Dreaming I Don't Understand! I Was In My Teachers Place! Grinding & Dancing On Him... Got His Dick Lit! And Now He Just Confessed To Me About Finding Me Attractive. I Should Run! But No I Can't The Moment Is Too Good To Real Or True... He Was So Close To ME Had His Arms Around My Waist Next Thing I Know I'm.... Kissing My Teacher!  He Carried Me Up & All I Know I'm Leaning My Head Back While He Just Sucking The Soul Out My Neck!  & He Kissed Me Again.  I Came To My Senses & Ran,  Grabbed My Bag & Just Ran Fixing My Shirt & Shorts . Oh Shit! 

J.B* POV

Fuck!  What's Up With You Juan?! Always Messing Something Up!  Can't BE Doing This You Can't Lose Your Job Over This!  Honestly I'm Done!  Tomorrow..  I'm Not Even Going To Look Her Way.  Just Simply Work!  & Dance!

// Back At the Dorm //

Hakeem heard destiny coming In From the front door He layed there with a girl In His bed NOT caring. He was cuddling And heard destiny closed the door to Her room. 3 Hours Later Destiny Came out and hakeem already Had the girl He was with that night out the dorm and destiny came knocking at his door...

Destiny:  *knocks* Yo! Hakeem? You In There ?

Hakeem:  No! 

Destiny:  Boy!  Stop Playing I Gotta Talk To You It's Serious Fr! 

Hakeem:  *opens door* What Happened? 

Destiny:  Well... *Sits On his bed* It Has Something To With Last Night..

Hakeem:  When You Came Late Sneaking In. Mm..  I Know Why?  Is That

Destiny:  That's What I Gotta Tell You!  Something I Did Last Night Was Way Out Of Proportion..  I Just.. 

Hakeem:  Slept With J.B Huh.. 

Destiny:  Wait?!  What!  No!  Why Say That?  He Kissed Me &' I Stopped It Ran & Came Here..

Hakeem:  Oh...  Then Nothing

Destiny:  No! SAY IT!  Tell Me Hakeem

Hakeem:  I Thought you slept With Him, Because half Of all the Girls In This School were Trying to Do that ALL Last year..  & One Girl got to Do that..  the School found out & Almost fired him..  But Some Reason they dropped the charges Because the girl Told He Didn't Do Anything..  was Just normal studying

Destiny: Damn..  I Guess That Girl Had Feelings For J.B To Do Such A Thing..

Hakeem: Chh...  Yeah *face was in depression*

Destiny:  Why?  YOU Look Like That... Wait Was That GIRL Your Girlfriend? 

Hakeem:  Yeah..  I Guess She Wanted Big Things Then So She Ran Off

Destiny: Why?  Didn't you SAY Anything? 

Hakeem: I DID!  Destiny That Bitvh Wanted Him..  When ALL He Wanted Was Her Pussy!  & I Just Wanted Her Heart.  That's Why I'm Not Even Worrying About These Females Now & Days Because They A Waste Of My Time.. All I Do Is Meet & Fuck.  No Feeling Involved

Destiny: Damn...  I'm So.. 

Hakeem: What?  Sorry?  Don't BE *laughs* I Care Less Now.

Destiny:  Hakeem, One Day You'll Find A Girl That Would Want You FOR Your Love & Not Just For You Dick & Looks...  There's Alot Of Females OUT Here..  Just Wait For Them To Come To You.