ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ; ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1, ᴘᴀɢᴇ 1

Lost in the Future

»»----- ⏲ -----««

❝Am I.. a... cos.. player?❞

Even if you asked this in utter confusion, the male infront of you didn't seem to notice and energetically nodded.

"Yeah! The quality of your dress, it's so well made it almost looks real!" He complemented.

But it is real? You thought to yourself. You wanted to question the strange man infront of you, yet the way his eyes sparked made you think twice.

You gave the man infront of you a flashy smile, putting on a jokingly boastful act like how your father would.

"Why of course it looks real, why would you ever think otherwise?" You asked in a loud voice, trying to seem like those offended guests you'd see in past celebrations.

You leaned in close to the stunned male, "Don't tell me you're questioning me.. A princess no less.." You spoke in a mocking tone, the two of you stared in each other's eyes before you started laughing.

You brought your hand up to cover your face as you laughed, it was a habit at this point. The male infront of you stared for a moment longer, before laughing along with you.

"Heh, that was good acting you pulled of. I actually believed you were mad at me!" He giggled.

Your laughter finally calmed down, you took a deep breath before taking the sides of your dress in your hands and curtseyed infront of the male, "My name is Y/n L/n, may I know yours?" You politely asked.

The male waved his hands while shaking his head, "No need to act all formal, you can drop the act.. Although.." His smile turned playful.

You raised from your curtseyed position, to see the male infront of you dramatically in a bowing position. One arm across his chest, while the other was stretched behind him.

"Fair maiden, my name is prince Kaminari Denki. Would you do me the absolute honor of being my friend?" Kaminari asked as the arm once across his chest was now taking your hand in his.

This wasn't abnormal for you, almost every male your age would do this so you didn't really find it uncomfortable. Besides, this man was too entertaining to feel uncomfortable.

"I would be delighted to, prince Kaminari." You slightly giggled, you knew this guy wasn't an actual prince.

His clothes and the way he acted comfortable around you told you so. Usually the prince's you met always tried to make the conversation about them, only brought you up to make sure you were listening.

Kaminari stood to his full hight, smiling at you, "Y/n huh?.. Your name sounds familiar-"

"KAMINARI!"

The both of you turned around, being met with three different faces.

"We've been looking for you!" A boy with green hair exclaimed.

"Oh! Ashido, Iida, Midorya! I made a new friend!" Kaminari said as he showed you off to his classmates.

The three paused for a moment, before a squeal rang out between them.

You were suddenly enveloped in a tight hug, "You're so beautiful! I love your dress!"

"Thanks, uh could you let go of me now?" You said, slightly loosing air.