Emperor Pilaf Saga

Last on Izuku into the Dragon Ball World. Izuku Midoriya was struck by lightning and sent to the Dragon ball World. Izuku then met up with a monkey tail boy named Goku and then a smart lady with blue hair named Bulma. Izuku, Goku, and Bulma decided to team up and search the remaining 4 Dragon Balls together to wish Izuku back home. Their adventure still continues as they speed their way to the nearest Dragon Ball.

Later that day, Bulma was riding a motorcycle. Traveling with her were Izuku and Goku. The trio were talking and making conversation with one other. Izuku was talking about Heroes and how his life was with his parents. Goku talked about his life and how much he trained with his Grandpa Gohan. Bulma talked about how she was originally going to wish for the perfect boyfriend but changed the fact that Izuku didn't have a home to go to or anywhere else.

Goku: Bulma stop, I think I saw a snake. That will fill us up before dinner.
Izuku: S-snake...for d-dinner.
Bulma: That's so disgusting Goku. If you don't want to gross people out. You gonna have to stop eating frogs, snakes and thing
Goku: Really?
Bulma: Yes you have too
Goku: How about lizards
Izuku: Lizards!?
Bulma: Nope. Eating lizards is nasty too, kid. You just have to deal with it.

After a few more hours of driving Bulma had to stop the car to set up camp. Izuku and Goku were both shocked that Bulma used another of her Dyno-capsules to set up camp. The Dyno-capsules that Bulma used were a little bigger than the rest of her capsules that she had. When she threw the big yellow capsules far, a small explosion of smoke appeared. After the smoke disappeared a medium-sized round house appeared. The house was a very curvy and round shape house that had the number 1 on top of the door.

Bulma: There we go. Doesn't that look cozy. Come on you two let's go inside
Izuku: WOW!!! How is that even possible Bulma!?
Bulma: Oh little Izuku~ My father made the technology for it.
Izuku: WOW!!!
Bulma: 'God this kid it cute and easily amazed'

When Izuku and Bulma were about to enter the house. Goku got into his battle position with his power pole.

Goku: Izuku! Bulma! Get away from its mouth!! I'll protect you from this monster!
Izuku: Hehehehe 'Goku is a strange person'
Bulma: Thanks. That's noble of you Goku but it's just a house.

As then Bulma turned on the lights inside of the house. Izuku was amazed that the house already has electricity in it. Then Goku came inside the house and was amazed and shocked at how the house had light inside. Bulma looked both at Goku and Izuku to see how they reacted. She just smiled in awe at how both kids had never seen this type of technology before.

As Goku was looking around and got near the TV. Bulma turns it on to scare him and Izuku just giggles on how Goku was very new to technology. Bulma then switched the channel to a romance channel. Izuku saw that Goku got the remote and how Bulma has super focus on the TV.

Goku: Huh? What's this thing?
Izuku: That is called a remote, Goku. It allows you to change the TV.
Goku: Oh I see.

Bulma got little to close the television. As the two people were about to kiss, Goku had changed the channel to a Monster shooting fire at the screen. This made Bulma scared to fall backwards. Izuku just giggles and Goku just laughs at Bulma on how she got scared.

Bulma: Goku be quiet!
Goku: Hey Bulma, aren't you getting hungry?
Bulma: Huh?
Goku: Well you see you're drooling?
Izuku: *sniff* *sniff* What's that smell, Bulma?
Bulma: Hey you're right Izuku. What is that horrible smell?

Both Izuku and Bulma looked at Goku, realizing who it was.

Bulma: Goku! You need to take a bath.
Izuku: I agree with Bulma. When was the last time you took a bath?
Goku: What a bath??