End Credits

Hi everyone! Jimmy Smash here!

Just wanted to thank you for reading this far! This story was originally gonna actually be an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT story (Which I may still write in the future,) but then I heard the In The Heights song Champagne and changed its entire layout. I just absolutely love that entire musical, so I had to make a book somewhat based on it!

As I've mentioned, this was originally intended to be a one-shot. It was actually gonna be a What If story for another story I was planning on making, but it eventually grew to be this.

Shout out to In The Heights for basically inspiring this story. It's a musical but was recently made into a movie. I highly recommend it. I love many musicals, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. It's so powerful in so many ways, so check it out!

I also want to thank you guys for taking the time out of your lives to read this! I don't say this much, but it really does mean a lot. The comments I get make my day and it really helps me feel happy, so I can't thank you guys enough. Seriously, I love you so much. 

As for future stories, I have a few really cool ones in mind, but I'm hoping to make them long. If you were here during the time when I was posting a story called "Trust" (Which ended up being around 40 chapters long, yeesh) That's my goal for these future stories, so it may take a little while! But I wanted to write and post this one while I worked on those longer stories because it's shorter and I still really liked it! So thank you for being here!

I hope to see you in future stories! I love you all so much! I have plenty of SPM stories right now, and plenty more coming, so stick around!!

-Jimmy Smash