1. We met again

7 years ago

- Congratulations Seokhoon!
- Congratulations Rona!
- I can't believe that we both got into the same University.
- There was no other way... We do everything together.
- We sure do...
- Rona...
- Yes, Seokhoon.
- I'm moving to the new apartment, close to our university.... and... Rona wanna move in with me?

2 weeks later*

- No! I like it here! - Rona said and moved the flower to another place
- It's covering the TV Rona.
- That is why I told you not to put it here...
- and where should have I placed it?
- where you placed the sofa!
- seriously? and where should the sofa go?
- where the TV is now you smartass.
- In that case, the sofa will be next to the door and when you come in the first thing you will do is place all things there and it will be a mess!
- Hey! I'm not doing it!
- Sweetie, it's your habit
- Yeah but you will place a sofa there for your sweet girlfriend, right? - Rona said and made a cute face.
- Jesus... - Seokhoon said and did as Rona asked.

***

- so do you like it? - Seokhoon asked Rona once they finished organizing the apartment.
- It's nice. - Rona smiled, Seokhoon hugged her and kissed her forehead.
- I'll become a good writer Rona and film the movie... Then we will move into a bigger apartment and I'll give you everything you want... I promise I'll do everything to make you happy - Seokhoon said.

Seokhoon wasn't rich, like Rona, but Rona's mom did everything for her daughter, she worked hard to get her proper education on the other hand, Seokhoon had to do everything alone after his dad left them, his mother had a hard time, taking care of 3 kids wasn't easy especially when you have to pay your husband's debts, that's why Seokhoon never asked his mother for anything, he worked hard for himself and not only himself, he paid for his sister's education as well, and he would buy meals for family... He would take care of his little brother as well... All he did was studying and working but in 8th grade, he met Rona... For the first time when Seokhoon's eyes landed on hers he knew that his life could never be the same...

- I'm sure you will Seokhoon. But don't worry about me... We will do everything together from now on - Rona said.

***

- Wow, you brought a cake? - Rona asked when she opened the fridge
- Of course! We should celebrate our first day - Seokhoon said to her
- It's chocolate cake!
- Of course! Your favorite!
- Shall we eat then?
- Sure!

***
- Can't believe your mom agreed to let you live with me - Seokhoon said to her when she got out of the showers, he was wearing a white shirt and black shorts, while Rona was wearing Seokhoon's white shirt
- Well, she is moving to the states for work and I think she trusts you besides, I'm over 18 - Rona said.
- I'm glad though
- Let's go to bed! The right side is mine!
- Miss dry your hair first!
- No! I'm lazy - Rona said, Seokhoon just smiled and sat on the bed
- Just give me the hairdryer - Seokhoon said, Rona smiled and brought the hairdryer and sat next to him - You were waiting for me... Right?
- Well kinda - she answered, Seokhoon just smiled and turned on the hairdryer.

***

- All done!
- Thank you, sweetie - Rona said and kissed his lips, Seokhoon smiled and pulled her close to her and kissed her deeply and laid her on the bad
- I love you - Seokhoon said and kissed her
- I love you, Seokhoon- Rona said, Seokhoon slowly took Rona's shirt off, Rona on the other hand, reached his shirt, Seokhoon smiled as he saw how her hands were struggling to take his shirt off, so he reached her hands and took the shirt off, He takes a step back and with slow deliberation looks at her, The air between them crackles, and Rona wants to move toward him, to close the gap between them again, But she stays rooted to the spot. He lingers for a moment on her lips before finally lifting his head to meet her eyes, and that's when both of them reached each other's lips.