prologue

Prologue

-
-

(☆/>u</)

-
-

"We need him to quit."
"He just a parasite."
"He's small I can crush him."
"He's useless. I am now more faster than him anyway."
"He only can jump around."
"I agree."

....

He just stood outside the gym. No one know that he was there.

The word of his former team echoed in his head. Never once he thought he will be hearing those words from them. Not the slightest.

He thought they're different from others... He thought they won't only see his physical state and see his real self.

....

And because of this... Once again, Hinata Shoyo get betrayed from his team.

-------

The next day Hinata walked in the gym with a sheet of paper in hand. Everyone stared at him with a disapproval look. They must be think that he doesn't belong there. With them. On the same place as them. Or it was because of his absence yesterday.

But Hinata didn't care and walked towards the team leader. The GoM, Generation of Miracle, leader. Akashi Seijūrō.

Akashi only stared at him with a disappointment gaze. He probably think that i was not worth being in his team since I am weak or because i didn't came to the gym yesterday, Hinata thought.

Akashi was about to scold him when Hinata give Akashi the paper that was in his hand and say two word that make everyone shocked.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I quit."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The whole gym was set in silent. You can only hear the basketball pounded when they're dropped by the one who use them. Everyone have the same faces. But Hinata know those faces for so long.

Hinata maybe act like he liked the sport very much. But Hinata know when to stop playing the sport. Like when he played badminton but something like this happened and he quit. Just like this.

And right now... Hinata will go again. He will play another sport. He will forget those who did the same thing to him like this team do.

"Wha—!?" Kise Ryouta was the one who let that sound out, breaking the intense silent.

"You can't." Akashi said with his stoic face back.

"Mhm. Sorry to say this, Akashi. But I am me and this is my life. So don't claim this yours that can be controlled anytime." Hinata says and give him his glare. Everyone surprised even more. Because they never knew the tangerine can act like this. NOT TO AKASHI AT LEAST!

"No you can't." Akashi tried one more time. This time using his eyes. But that's not effective towards Hinata. It was never will.

"Pff- it was funny seeing you trying to kick me out of the team but when I quit on my own you trying to make me stay. Just like I say Akashi. You can't stop me." Hinata said and glared at Akashi then walked away leaving the silent in the gym.

While Hinata best friend, Kuroko Tetsuya, hear all of it from the outside of the gym and was currently crying. Hinata noticed him but he simply ignored him and give Kuroko a letter.

....

Hinata Shoyo now will be reborn. Not as the invincible wing man, but as another one. He will be the wing of Karasuno. His dream school since he still a kid. A school where he came from. And he will be the next one.

.........................................................................

Sorry for disappointed you😞. I know you've taken a liking in that other one but I think the sipnosis and the story didn't fit so I made this. This will have more drama with the only one that know facts is the one that smart enough to noticed. That's mean not Akashi.

! Disclaimer !

I didn't own Haikyuu!! Nor I own KnB! So read it from its creator.

! Warning !

I didn't read nor did I watch that much of Haikyuu!! but I get the thing with the story flow thing. So I don't think I'm wrong.

I don't play volleyball nor do any sport but I liked basketball. So don't think I can put on with a nice go in practices nor thing like matches. I will skip the part and tell how many points they get.

SEE YOU LATER FOLKS!