Prologue

Thanks, @ishita_0081 for this beautiful edit

Patience is the most underrated emotion in humans. If a person can master this attribute no one can dissuade him from ruling this world. People think I lack patience or so I make them believe. 

You can never fulfill your dreams if you don't have the patience to make them come true. One slip can cause a domino effect and everything would come spiraling down. 

Never allow someone access to your mind for once they know your thought process, it gets easier for them to beat you in the game that is life. 

Learn to believe the worst from people and you would never be disappointed. You can never find what a man is capable of until they are cornered. If you want to test someone's limits, draw them up against the wall and you will be amazed by the extent of their power. 

"Why are you silent?" Junaid's voice broke the train of my thoughts. 

Junaid was the third in command of the Legion. He was the only son of our driver, Rasool chacha who had laid down his life to save my father's. What a waste of a good man, I wished he would have let my father die, on that day. 

"I am bored," I replied, doing the shoulder presses on the weight stack machine.

Sensing Yahya's gaze fixed on me, I looked in his direction, the fucker was well aware of how my mind worked. Maybe the only man on Earth who understood me to some extent. 

"What have you thought about the Vipers?" 

I gave a side glance to Junaid, who was stationed on the bench, beside the weight stack machine I was training on. 

"What about them?"

"Aren't we going to do anything about the raids on our warehouses?" 

Halting, I turned towards Junaid, who was watching me with a scrutinizing gaze. How could I forget those raids and who had carried them out? 

Wardah Zaman. 

I appreciated strong women, who knew how to fight for their honor and self-respect. A woman deserves as much respect as a man does. That doesn't mean they were allowed to poke their noses in matters that didn't concern them. 

"Or have you forgotten them?" His voice was full of sarcasm. 

"I have neither forgotten nor forgiven, what Venom's precious Princess has done," pulling the towel I wiped the sweat from my face and neck. 

"We are in an alliance with them," Yahya cautioned. 

  My little brother never forgot to remind me that the Legion had an alliance with the Vipers and that we were allies and needed them.