You Look Nice - 2

Hey ppl.... Next part is here... Also I might update late due to my exams approaching.....

---------------------------

She came in front of me, and looked at me in the eyes, I wanted to tell her how beautifull indeed she was looking, But instead I decided to say-

K- YOU LOOK NICE!

She looked a little dissatisfied with my reply, But me being me, I continued walking..

M- Karan...

I turned around yet again, She started walking towards me.. But just as she approached me, she slipped.. I caught her by her waist, Her eyes were closed, maybe because she was scared she would fall down, but realising I had caught her, she slowly opened her eyes.. We looked at each other, and I slowly helped her up, without breaking the eye contact... BUT

Our moment was destroyed by SIDDHART GANJU & FAIZZI.... They fake coughed to let us know they were there, we quickly got seperated and left with our respective best friends..(to the party)...

POV ENDS

With Monu and Sid-

S- Monu!!!.. Tere aur us dole- shole ke beech mein kya chal raha hai??

M- UMM.. K..kuch nahi..(blushing a little)

S- Monu, tu jooth mat bol, mujhe pata hai, vo Mr, dole shole bhi tujhe pasand karta hai na??

M- I wish karta..(sigh)

Meanwhile with Faizi and Karan-

F- Janab..

K- Faizi mujhe uss bare mein koi baat nahi karni..

F- Par..

Karan left...

After the party...

Everyone were in their rooms sleeping, but our couple Moran, couldn't sleep a wink..They were continously thinking about each other...

Karan's POV...

Why can't I sleep?? It's not like I have never have sleepless nights.. But today it's different.. Its not guilt today, but aomeother new feeling.. I'll just take a walk in the cool weather outside...

I start walking outside the room, careful not to disturb faizis sleep.. Its a little chilly outside, uhh and what time is it anyways... 1:30, already??

As I continue walking, I reach the garden place of parakram saf, this place has always been my favourite... Usually I come here only when I am alone, late nights.. But today...

I found someone else there too.. Rani saheba.. what is she doing here at this hour?? Doesn't she have to wake up early tomorrow, and sanju had once told me, how much sleep matters to a girl, otherwise they get dark circles... Anyways I walked towards her, she sitting on the smooth grass, her knees close to her chest and her chin resting on her knees...
K- Rani saheba??
M-tum??
She slowly adjusted her position..
K-itni raat ko tum yaha kya kar rahi ho??
M-yahi same question mein bhi toh tumhe pooch sakti hoon.. pehle tum batao, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho??
K- mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi, toh socha... aur tum??
M- mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi thi..
K-hmm.. But mere hisaab se aapko jaake so jaana chahiye rani saheba, warna "papa ki pari" ko dark circles ho jaenge..
M- Dark circles toh mujhe honge  par problem tumhe kyu hogi??
K-problem ki baat nahi hai..
M- achha chodo, give me ur hand..

I helped her get up.. We started walking back..

M- waise... Ek question poochu?
K- hmm..
M- aaj party mein mein sirf "nice" lag rahi thi??
K- tumhe neend ki zaroorat hai monami..Go to sleep.. Tomorrow sharp 6:00 ko I want you on the ground... Good night..

I started walking back, but I heard her....
"KHADOOS SHERGILL".. 

--------
THAT'S IT GUYS.. THIS WAS IT.. NEW OS WILL BE POSTED SOON.. WELL, I'LL TRY TO POST IT SOON...
LOVE
NEHA.