First Day Of Joining

(5 years later)

It was a sunny day. New cadet corps were lined up in rows in the field. Among the rows of new cadet corps were Eren,Mikasa,Armin,and Haruki.

Mr Shadis who was instructor there was testing, them by either making them cry or physically assaulting, them.

But when it came to, Haruki. He said "That he has potential, and one day might become a captain." which shocked him and the others.

Z: That was Ultra-Shocking!

Haruki: Yeah! Agreed.

(A little time skip)

Haruki, and other members were observing, Sasha also known as the "Potato Girl" as she tries to run 100 laps.

Connie: He's still making that potato girl run.

Haruki: Seems abit overkill,too, me.

Armin: Agreed.

Marco: Anyways where do you guys come from?

Eren: Tree of us are from Shigashina.

Marco: I see...That's...

Connie: You were their on that day. Did you see the Colossal Titan?

Haruki: Yeah...

The tree would enter the cabin, and all people who were, their shared, their stories with Shigashina wall breaking. Haruki was dissapointed to hear that nobody saw, the, "Blue Giant" aka Z.

Z: Yo! Haruki i need to tell you something.

Haruki: 'Kay. I'll be back, guys i need to get some fresh air.

Haruki leaves the cabine to talk to, Z.

Z: So we have 5 medals.

Haruki: Zero,Seven,Leo,Ace,and Taro.

Z: One more medal, and we can unlock a new form. The only problem is where are the other medals? They must have landed here somewhere or somebody must have picked them up when, they fell.

Haruki: Hopefully we can find them one day. I have question for you Mr. Z just what are the Devil Splinters?

Z: When the traitor of the Land Of Light, Ultraman Belial.

Was rampaging across the universe... They were fragments he dropped...No... More like part of his cells.

 More like part of his cells