"Idk man ig cats"

6:06 AM

Y/n woke up looking ugly af.

They headed to the mirror and said "damn bro I look like a hottie".

They did a lip bite. Y/n hears a doorbell whilst they were getting dressed.

Y/n opens the door and they were startled because the police were the one at the door.

The police girl woman boy idk said " Ayo bro yo mama died and like yeah she got in a car crash like every other story and like yahh"

Y/n tears up and says "WHAT!??!"

The police girl boy thing said "you deaf man?"

Y/n slams the door and runs to their room and blasts "this is my fight song"

"~THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG~"

"~TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG~"

"~PROVE IM ALRIGHT SOOOOOOONG~"

y/n sings along with the song and sounds ugly af

Whilst y/n was singing "this is my fight song" they magically "teleported" to the assassination Classroom world

Y/n says "OMG YASS MY DREAM I GOTTA KISS NAGISA BRO"

Looks like y/n reads to much wattpad stories..

Nagisa says "~were no strangers to love~"

Y/n says "w-wait wtf-🥺🥺"

Korona sensai says "~mans read to much wattpad anyways, you know the rules and so do i~"

Y/n magically gets a gun because their a magical Royal amazing hottie baddie pony thing hybrid human person mug of my dead ex-bestie and says "AYO BRO I GOT A GUNS MAN I CAN SHOOT YOU LIKE BROOOO I'M RICH AF"

A cat comes into the classroom and says "a full commitments is what I'm thinking of"

Y/n, startled screamed "AYO WTF THAT CAT CAN SPEAK 🤨😦"

The cat magically turns into karma and runs to y/n and says "NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN"

Manami says "Ayo karma mans that ain't the line"

Karma screams "SHUT IT FOUR EYES"

And begins to kiss y/n for no reason

Y/n screams "NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESSERT YOUU"

Yukiko says "AYO MANS WAKE UP"

Confused Y/n asks "what do you mean😦"

Y/n hears never gonna give you up and fight song mashup remix unicorn rainbow my little pony song

And they eventually wake up from the dream.

Y/n cries and says "oh my god.. IT WASN'T A DREAM!??!"

"Y/n is stupid, yes."

-narrator

Y/n hears a doorbell and runs to the door and sees a cat standing there

The cat looked odd, it was red and had black whiskers with a top hat and bow

The cat said "NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN"

Y/N magically teleports to "heaven" some how