seventeen

"What the hell happened?" Lola yelled, closing her car door.

"Erica happened. She must've did this shit while I was with Natalie."

I ran my hands down my face with a loud groan. Lola peeked inside, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Good news is, she didn't break in or fuck anything up in there. Bad news is, the bitch still came on your property," Lola said, running a hand down her face. "So, what do you want to do?"

I hummed quietly then walked in the house, heading straight to the closet. Swinging the door open, I grabbed my metal bat and twirled it a bit in my hand before walking out again.

"Get in the car," I told her while sliding in the drivers side.

I caught her smirking before she hopped in the passenger side, bouncing in the seat. Once the car started, I put it in drive, reversing out of the driveway then speeding off. My hand was gripping the wheel so hard, my knuckles were turning white.

While I was driving, I had Lola text Jason to make sure he had bail money, just in case we get arrested. Was I being dramatic? Who knows, but Erica messed with the wrong bitch.

Not only did she come on my property, she vandalized my house and my best friends car. She went too far.

"Scarlett, breathe," Lola spoke up, making me glance in her direction.

"Fuck that," I muttered, glancing at my phone. "Shit, Carter's calling. Answer for me."

She nodded and grabbed my phone, placing it on her ear.

"Hey, Carter! How's it going, buddy?"

I quickly pursed my lips shut when I snorted and focused on the drive ahead of me. Lola kept Carter busy on the phone while I finally made it to Erica's place. Without hesitation, I grabbed my bat and stepped out of the car.

"Scarlett- shit!" Lola swore as I slammed the door closed.

I walked up her driveway, spinning the bat in my hand and cracking my neck. Her lights were beaming through the window, so obviously she was home. Glancing at her, I swung the bat towards the window, shattering the glass and watching some pieces fall towards the ground.

"Erica!" I called out, swinging it again but this time, breaking her rearview mirror.

Walking around the car, I swung at the headlights, her windshield, and her passenger side window. That's when I heard the front door slam open and she came running out, her eyes wide.

"What the hell are you doing?! That's my car!" She yelled.

"Did you think about that when you violated my shit? No, you didn't!" I yelled back.

"You started this! You're the one who ended things with me! It's called getting even!"

"It's not about getting even, Erica! You manipulated me, you abused me mentally and physically! Hell, you cheated on me and that asshole is probably in your house!"

"What I do in my house is none of your damn business. You signed up for this and guess what... you're stuck with it," she mumbled the last part, creeping closer.

"You don't have that power over me anymore... and you never will again," I told her, breaking her back window.

"You bitch! Get the fuck away from my car!"

"Stay the fuck away from my house! I mean it!"

She glared at me before running back inside and slamming her door closed. I went back to my car and slammed the door shut, groaning loudly.