I'll Take Care of You Part One (Manga Spoilers)

I'm out of ideas so I'm just gonna make some manga moments of my own since the vigilante arc, if you haven't read the manga, leave now as there will be spoilers. Please give me some ideas guys! I'm running out of them.

Spoilers start in

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

!Manga Spoilers Up Ahead!

(btw none of this is canon, just wanna make some wholesome IzuOcha)

Deku and 1A are getting some rest from today, it was a long day. Deku left U.A. to protect them and when they tried to get him back, the citizens didn't let him in, it took a while and lots of convincing from Ochako and others, but life at U.A. was going pretty normal, classes were suspended for a while so they did online learning for any non-physical training, any combat training was done at the gym only with supervision. That's what Deku was told at least, he hasn't done any online learning as he was running away from villains as a vigilante. Currently, it's a weekend and Ochako is walking to Deku's room, trying to forget almost everything that happened recently.

Ochako Uraraka: walking to Deku's room (I worry for him every second, he could be very hurt)

Izuku Midoriya: in his room, standing in the center (Am I putting everyone at risk being here, the league can be after me any moment, is it really safe to be back here?!

Ochako knocks on izuku's door

Ochako Uraraka: It's me Deku

Izuku Midoriya: Come in

She walks in to see a very scarred Deku, he had injured himself a lot and hasn't gotten much sleep or food. His scared body look painful to deal with but Ochako could not deny he looked very hot like a fine snack.

Ochako Uraraka: How are you doing Deku?

Izuku Midoriya: I'm doing fine I guess, it's been hard lately.

Ochako Uraraka: I know, you deserve to rest, if you need anything you can ask anyone, they will be happy to help, I know I will

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah... also Thank you...

Ochako Uraraka: for what?

Izuku Midoriya: For standing up for me... you didn't have to but you made sure I would be able to get into U.A. It must have been hard to do that, I am forever in your debt now

Ochako Uraraka: I had to, you tried so hard to protect us all, while I am very very very glad you're alive you should probably be dead by now

Izuku Midoriya: Honestly I'm surprised how I'm still here, I had assassins after me, and I did many things alone, I always feel hungry and tired now, I can't do much.

Ochako Uraraka: Well Aizawa says you can skip class for a week to rest, he won't make you do any assignments, I mean you are smart so you wound most likely understand it, and you won't train for a week as well so you can get some rest.