Special Lemon

I continued to try to get out to no avail.

Come on, let me out, let me out! I thought as I continued to struggle.

I kicked my legs to try to wiggle myself out but my arms and shoulders prevented that from happening. Then, something grabbed my ass and held my legs.

"Ara, what do was have here? I don't know you where into this kind of play~" Shido said as he rubbed and played with my butt.

Oh God no... I thought.

"Well there's no point in rejecting me now, I guess you know that your chances of getting out are zero to none." Shido said as he tore apart my dress.

I yelped in a panic but my legs were restrained and felt my underwear was being pulled on up against my clit.

"There there, no need resist, just enjoy." Shido said as he removed my panties.

"H-hey, just get me out of here, we can do something else." I said in protest.

"And miss a chance like this, no way. " Shido replied as his breath got closer, until he started to eat me out.

"Ah, ah, ah~" I moaned softly as I could feel Shido play with my folds with his tongue and his mouth, sucking on my clit.

He sucked and licked me with the clear intent to cause as much pleasure as he could, all with precision and skill. It was slow, and deliberate, my hips immediately grew weak and bubbling with pleasure as he continued. My moans grew in volume as his tongue went deeper inside me.

Shido attempted to talk as he sucked more on my pussy, sending vibrations up to my sensitive parts. I shivered as I soon felt and odd sensation that grew as Shido continued...

"Cumming!" I yelped as I released in Shido's face.

Shido, caught off guard, ended up with his face being covered in my juices. He shook himself as he backed off.

"Whoa, quite the quick shot dear, say, don't you think it's time we became adults?" Shido asked.

"No...you're too young for that." I answered, taking a breath after the intense pleasure.

"Well, what can you do at this point, it won't matter either way Tohka-chan~." Shido said as he soon unzipped his pants.

In a panic I tried to wiggle my body in anyway but that was but impossible with my sore hips. Shido grabbed my ass and spread it open to reveal my pussy to his dick.

"Here I come!" Shido proudly announced as he rolled his hips in and inserted his dick inside me.

With my hymen torn, I yelped loudly in pain and squirm at the discomfort as Shido's dick burrowed deep. Shido then started to move his hips at a nice and gentle pace, slowly in and out. The pain didn't last long, pleasure started to spike up Shido continued, still, any faster and I would yelp and whine, even if it didn't hurt, I just wanted it to end.

"Oi Tohka, relax, it will feel better if you stop this and embrace your womanly heat." Shido said as reached down and pulled me out of the washing machine.

"Relax, it's going to feel good." Shido repeated as he went forward to kiss me.

I didn't struggle anymore after that, I could feel something drain away from me, and along with that, my will to resist.

Shit

Shido speed up his pace soon after that, I tightened up around him like a vice, now, this new heat felt too good now.

"So tight, knew you had some passion in you." Shido said as he move at his roughest.

My moans became more dirty sounding, as I could feel Shido's dick twitch inside me, something was coming. Shido's thrusts became more and more desperate as he was running out of steam.

"Tohka...I am...cumming!" Shido yelped as he trusted for one last time.

A thick, hot liquid shot out of his tip and flooded my insides, shooting out pleasure deeper inside me as it went. I moaned loudly as I also came from the pleasure and took deep breaths after.

"So, round 2?" Shido asked.

"Sure thing." I replied, my mind now just wanting a taste of Shido's dick.