𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 𝙳 𝙰 𝚈

Aurora Rosier___________________________

Aurora Rosier
___________________________

I woke up that morning alone, the space next to me was cold meaning he had been gone for a while.

It was now Saturday morning ... my birthday.

I had just finished showering and planned on hiding in my room all day.I walked out the bathroom in my towel, I rubbed my eyes at the lack of sleep I had gotten the night before.

"Happy birthday"someone shouted almost making me drop my towel.

It was Enzo and Blaise.

"Who told you"I questioned them raising a brown whilst making my way over to my wardrobe.

"Pansy, she told everyone and she's now planning an epic party"Blaise exclaimed sitting on my bed rummaging threw my clothes.

"Yeh we were told to tell you that you've to be ready for 10am as your going shopping"Enzo spoke sending me a smirk.

I grabbed some jeans and a jumper and went into the bathroom to get changed.

"I hate celebrations"

"Cheer up its your birthday, you better go before Pansy comes up here"Enzo stood up from his chair and kissed me on the cheek.

Blaise ran out the room "See you tonight" he shouted on his way.

I met up with Pansy in the common room and we apparated to Hogsmeade.I was a bit upset I didn't see Mattheo anywhere but I'm sure he has something better to do.

We spent the day laughing and buying new dresses for the party.We decided to go to the three broomsticks for a butter beer before we returned home to get ready.

We walked down the path leading to the three broomsticks when Pansy halted.

"Wait here I need to go get something quickly"she rushed off and left me alone.

I sat down on the bench and waited for her to return.What felt like hours was only ten minutes, I gazed around the town to see if I could see her when a man dressed in all black and a mask handed me a letter.

I was confused as to who would write to me but I didn't hesitate to open it.

______________________________

Dear Aurora,

Happy birthday my love, I wish I could see you right now and look into those beautiful brown eyes however a slight inconvenience is preventing me from it.
I need to take care of some business for my father as the wait for the war closes, I probably won't be back for a few days.

Im sorry princess,

Deepest regards,

Mattheo