𝙷 𝙾 𝚁 𝙲 𝚁 𝚄 𝚇

Aurora Rosier ____________________________

Aurora Rosier
____________________________

Love....

I've only loved one person in my life but not the same way I love Mattheo.

With Marcus it was childhood love, we were best friends before we dated and the love just wasn't the same.I found comfort in him and kindness.

But with Mattheo it's a lot different.He makes me feel these different feelings everytime we speak, everytime we touch , kiss or even when I catch him looking at me.

I love every part of him even the flaws, he is like a mystery I can't seem to solve but it doesn't bother me.

I love him so much and I can't loose him, especially not in the upcoming war.I sincerely hope he doesn't know he can kill his father.

The pain that it would bring, I don't think I would be able to cope any longer.

"Hey, are you okay"

I didn't notice a tear had slipped from my eye after all the thoughts about losing Mattheo.

I couldn't focus on one thing as the drug was still affecting me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him close to me.I buried my head into the crook of his neck as tears escaped my eyes.

I sniffled as he held my lower back with one hand and the other was stroking my hair.

He pulled away and cupped my face with both his hands.

"Aurora, what's wrong"he spoke quietly trying not to scare me.

"Don't leave me"I held tightly onto his hands with my own.

"What do you mean I'm not going anywhere"he replied.

"The war"I paused to see if he knew what I was talking about.

He looked away and my heart sank, he knew he could kill his father and I guess that was his plan.

"Please Mattheo you can't leave me I have no one else, I need you"

I couldn't bare to look him in the eyes so I kept my gaze to the floor.

He brought my face back up to look at him.

"I need to do this Aurora, I need to kill him"he spoke gently.

I cried more trying not to look at him.

"There has to be a way you can live, if you die then I may aswell-"he cut me off.

"No Aurora if I die you need to live, you can't end your life for me."

"I can and I will because I love you Mattheo and I can't bare to think of living the rest of my life without you."

I thought and thought about a way we could save him but we only have a few days to make it happen.

How do you keep someone alive after there killed.....Think Aurora think..... what did Voldemort use because he's died many times?.

A horcrux...

"Horcrux"I whispered as the idea came to me.

"We can make you a hocrux"I spoke looking up at him for any sign of hope in his eyes.

"But you need to kill Someone that will tear your soul"

"I'm not killing you so don't even suggest it"he continued tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Your father"I paused looking at the floor.

"Your father is your blood and killing him will do something I'm sure , It is a risk if it doesn't work but the possibility for you to live is more than me just allowing you to go and kill yourself."

"Okay we can try, anything for you princess"he brought his lips to mine soon after.

I melted at his touch the feeling of being with him sent sparks through my body.I was willing to try for him and I was determined to make it work.

I pulled away "I say we go and party" suggested trailing my finger up his arm.

"If any boy looks in your direction they're dead, but apart from that your wish is my compand"he whispered the last part before flinging me over his shoulder and walking to the common room.

Laughs from both of us filled my ears bringing joy to my heart knowing I was safe with the boy I love.

I cherish his love with all I have, I really am falling more and more for Mattheo Riddle.
____________________________