Gaming cuddles

It was a late autumn night you were sitting on you're couch , parents weren't home and your lover was on it's way.Perfect day isn't it?

You hear a ding and go open the door , your lover was outside soaking wet .

Ahh please come in you say in a worried tone taking off their jacket .

They go and sit on your couch making themselves comfortable.

Do you want to watch or play something love? you ask while going in the kitchen to take snacks and make some popcorn.

Here you gooo~you say in a melodic tone handing the popcorn bowl to them.
When you look at the TV you see they started a multiplayer game , you go and sit beside them snuggling on their chest.
They proceed to grab you by putting their hand on your back slowly making circles with their fingers.

It's a pvp game you don't have to play if you don't like it. They say handing you the controller.

I guess i will play it doesn't seem that bad you say taking the controller and dimming the lights in the room.
Do you want to play some music? You ask

Sure , ur playlist or mine ?

You decide i don't mind i like both.

Okay darling.

They connect to the speakers and start playing a playlist with chase and the neighbourhood songs .

After an hour of playing games you fall asleep in you're parteners arm and they pick you up taking to you're room.

Once there they proceed to lay next to you and cuddle you slowly caressing your back and scratching ur head.

I love you.

Mmmhm~ i love you too . You say in a sleepy tone hearing their chuckle while you drift off to sleep.