Chapter 3

Zoya pov

I woke up with a hand around my waist. Then I realized that I'm not in my room making me go into my thoughts. I turn and saw Farzaan asleep holding me to his chest.

I then realized we consummated our marriage.

No, this shouldn't have happened.

I abruptly moved his hand making him wake up.

"Zoya, what happened?" he asked worriedly.

Ignoring him I tried to wake up but he grabbed me by my waist making me straddle him.

"Leave me!" I said avoiding eye contact.

"No. No more running. He answered. What happened? Do you regret last night?" he asked.

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say.

"Answer me Zoya."

"You.....your wife....it it shouldn't have happened," I whispered.

"Zoya. Nasiha isn't my daughter," he said shocking me. I was never married. She is my big brother's and bhabhi's daughter. They died in a car accident when Nasiha was one year old.

"Wh what???" I asked shocked.

"Yes. Nasiha is my niece but I sacrificed my life for her and I still would," He said.

"Why did you do what you did with Afreen. How can I trust you again?" I sobbed looking at my fingers.

"I made a mistake and I have paid for it.  I will never do that again. You and Nasiha have become my life, He said cupping my face. I can't lose you Zoya. You know when you told me you loved me but left I felt like my heart was ripped and seeing you every day but not being able to talk to you was the worse pain ever. Trust me. I never looked at another woman. You are my wife. I'll be devastated if you leave me. I love you Habibti, He said shocking me. I don't know when or how it happened but it just did."

"I love you too," I replied with a smile after getting over my shock.

Placing a kiss on my cheek he pulled me in for a hug. I feel so happy.

"If you do what you did with Afreen again, I'll never speak to you again. I'll take Nasiha away with me," I said while I was hugging him.

"Never, he said tightening the hug. I won't let you leave."

After about five minutes he pulled away from the hug looking down making me realize that we aren't wearing anything. I felt so shy so I was about to wake up when he stopped me.

"Farzaan. Let me go please," I pleaded but it seems he has other plans.

He pulled me closer to his chest with one hand and grabbed my chin firm yet gently. He placed his lips on mine giving me a soft kiss but then it turned deep and passionate. Soon our position turned with him on top of me. Looks like we won't be getting out of bed anytime soon.

Two months later.

I was sitting in the lounge and thinking about my life. After our confession, Farzaan never fails to shower his love on me. Every day he surprises me with something new and he really is a romantic person.

These days he is less stressed out as I help him a lot. I only work half a day because of Nasiha.

If anything is important then I do it from home.

I'm just looking at Nasiha and thinking about her parents. She is really going through a lot. Shame. But I wonder why Farzaan had to bring her up on his own. Why didn't the family bring her up? Her grandparents didn't even come once to see her.