Shes Safe/"Bite me"

Yuta's POV:

She's right, I don't know her, but she makes me feel real. I'm not sure how but she makes me bring out the good in me. What makes her special to me? I'll never know until I have her as mine... I look at Deliahla I tackle her hitting her against a tree. She gets up and laughs. "You must be stupid for this bitch!" She says. I am... "I'm not stupid! What makes you think you know about me, with humans?!" I said standing a few inches away from her. I look at Y/N seeing her standing, she's scared... I cant feel it... "You don't, need humans, you have us, vampires, we are so much better than them!" She yells. I looked at her. "No, you are wrong, they are!" I yelled. She laughs. "What the fuck are you saying?! Do you wanna be a human?!" She says. "No, I'm saying that humans can teach us so much more," I said and looked at Y/N.

Before I know it, I've been tackled to the floor. I roll on my back, as I look I see Martin on top of me. He smiles, but he gets hit with a rock and falls to the side. "Martin?!" Deliahla yells. She runs to him. I sit up seeing Y/N in front of me. I smiled knowing she can't see it. I get up and take off the sack from her and fix her hair. I feel Deliahla raise her hand and swung it, I stopped her. "Let me go!" she yells. I looked at her. "Leave the humans alone!" I said and throw her right next to her love, Martin. I look at Y/N as she looks at me with her eyes, they look so beautiful. I squat a little. "Get on," I said. "W-What?" Y/N says. "Come on, I'm taking you home,  your parents must be worried about you," I said. She nods and gets on my back. I jump high, passing the tall trees. I jump from one tree to another. I look at her as she has her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes," I said as I jump. She slowly opens her eyes. "Woah!" she says holding onto me tightly. I chuckle. Her eyes sparkle from the moonlight, she looked around as I jump feeling the wind in my face. The wind would blow through her long hair.

❝ Time Skips ❞

I get to her house. "H-How did you know where I lived?" She asked me. "I looked at my father's paperwork.." I said. She nods. I squat down as she gets off my back. She walks to her front door. "Well, thanks," she says and smiles. I nodded. She walked into her house.

Your POV:

"Y/N where were you?" "Oh honey we were so worried about you," my parents said. "I'm fine, I was at a friend's house" I lied, well except the being fine part. They nodded and hugged me and kissed my cheeks well my mom did my dad just hugged me. My dad doesn't give me kisses often, he only hugs. I looked at them. "I'm going to bed, see you later," I said knowing it's still morning. I go to my bedroom and open it. "Yuta?!" I said. "Honey everything okay?" My mom yells. "Y-Yeah!" I yelled back. "Your window was open," he says as he puts a picture of me and my dog down on the shelf. "Cute dog, where is he?" He asked me. "H-He passed..." I said. He nods. "Sorry," he says. "It's okay," I said.

Yuta sits on the bed, he bounces on it. "Comfy," he says. I nod. He grabs one of my plushies and squishes it. "Cute," he says. I sit next to him well more like on the other side of the bed. He looks at me putting the plushie back on its spot which was beside me. His body leans lifting some of his shirt revealing his skin. I bit my lip and look away. "W-What are you doing here?" I aksed. A cold hand was placed on my chin, making me turn to face him. He looks at me, I look at him. He leans to my lips. I lean back. He places them onto mine. We kissed his lips and mine moving. He pulls away caressing my cheek. "B-Bite me..." I said.

╰►To be continued make sure to check out namsungkimin on Instagram!!