Prologue

"I don't see why I have to attend this stupid college all the stuck up gods go there

"I don't see why I have to attend this stupid college all the stuck up gods go there." You huff. Giving your giant afro that covered the top half your face another fluff you add some lip gloss to give your outfit a small pop.

It was the first day of Olympian College and you were dressed in a colored halter top some high waist jeans and match shoes and over the entire ordeal already.

"Because you my sweet girl." You mom starts taking your shoulders in her hands, "Are special you will lead our people to do great things and this college would just be the small stepping stone." You finishes. "If you say so." grabbing your bag you head towards the door, "I'll see you later." You say exiting.

🔱

Olympian College held the whos who of the gods and goddess all over the world. Each of us heading from all different backgrounds and cultures except for three exceptions. Hades, Poseidon and the tyrant of them all Zeus you roll your eyes seeing them walk down the hall.

"Kill me now." You softly say walking pass them. Poseidon catches a glimpse of your side profile and its as if time slows down for him, "Whos that?" He asked. His brothers stopping in their tracks, "Will you two come on were going to be late." Hades complained.

Zeus stands next to his brother watching you walk away, "Oh that Y/N shes some type of rare sea goddess ... not to bad on the eyes either."

Poseidon glares at him, "Back off ... shes mine. "

"Okay." holding his hands in the air innocently, "Its just an observation no need to bite my head off lets get to class before girly gets his panties in a knot." Zeus says as he mocked Hades.

"Yeah." He replies watching you fade into the crowd. Y/N huh pretty name for a rare beauty

🔱

You were exiting out of your last class for the day while Poseidon was waiting for you.

"Excuse me not sure if you know but my name is Poseidon." He says attempting to keep up with your stride. "I know who you are and I'm not interested." You dryly say. "And why not." He exclaims. "Because you Olympians are all fucking tyrants well except Hades hes the nicest out of you three." You retort.

"I - I can be nice and besides I can make you my queen I'm set to rule Atlantis soon." He replies. "And you shall be running it by yourself I don't want any parts of that and besides I'm already a queen thank you very much." You hissed storming away from the blonde male.

Fine then ... play hard to get I will make you mines

🔱

"Gods this is insane how many does that make hes sent." You asked the guard. "Including today that makes 10,000 my queen." He says.

You pinch your nose and huff in frustration, "I have to go over there and tell him to stop." You say stepping off your throne. You walk into another room filled with endless bouquets of flowers, "This ends today."

Its been years since you graduated from Olympian College and Poseidon was still pinning after you. Everyday he sent flowers, rare jewels, extravagant clothing and you were at your wits ends with the grand jesters.

🔱

"Poseidon you asshole where are you?!" You shouted storming through his castle. "My queen I see you've finally returned home." He says appearing out of the shadows.

"Stop sending me shit I don't want your gifts." You sneer. "Why not ? You deserve everything this work off that and so much more." He cooes walking over to you. The years have been very kind to him not only has he gotten more handsome but his voice has grown deeper and it really had an effect on you.

"I know my worth I'm just here to tell you to stop its been years how long are we going to keep doing this?" You questioned. "Until were married and I have these halls filled with your moans shouting my name." He says bluntly.

You blankly stare at him, "Youre hopeless." You say leaving. "Hopelessly in love with you!" He shouts.

(A|N)

Idk just another random idea based on crazy and also insanely hot Poseidon from Record of Ragnarok 🥵

(Just in case you guys don't know who Im talking about 😩🥵)

Please Vote & Comment be an active reader babes 🔱