𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET LOST..? WE'VE BEEN GOING TO THE SAME CAMPUS FOR THREE YEARS..."

she pressed the speaker button on her phone placing it on her lap as she sat on the passenger seat, the name of Hura written on the ID.

"Leo told me to take a whole different route. He said we'll get there faster..."  Hura spoke from the other side. She was trying to find her way back to the outdoor campus.

"Why would you even listen to Leo..? It's ten in the morning and he's probably still hungover from last night..."

"Hey, I heard that. Is Gabriel with you..?" Leo asked sitting in the passenger seat of Hura's vehicle.

"Yes, he's the one driving..." Alora looked over at Gabriel with a small smile

"Why are we even going to this outdoor festival..? I'd rather watch paint dry before my own eyes..." the outdoor festival takes place in an open park next to the campus. It's an annual festival that professors hold declaring open opportunity for students to get recognition for future studies such as a scholarship for approximately one year or a future job linking to the major of chemistry. Usually, the festival does involve free food and drinks.

"You came for free food remember..?" Hura nodded quietly as her eyes caught the other vehicle right in front of her.

"I see you. Let's get this festival over with..." after parking their cars to the side and getting out of their vehicles, all four of them made their way towards the outdoor festival. It wasn't a shock that the festival was very busy. Almost ninety five percent of the students were there, this festival is not compulsory to attend at all and here is very student trying to make a good first impression. Hogging every single professor that comes from a very prestigious university which is completely understandable, that's probably one of the only reason she decided to even attend this festival. Yes there's outdoor activities, food and drinks but her one aim was to get at least one of the professors to have an interest in her research question and get her out of this university.

"I see drinks..." Hura spoke before dragging herself towards the table full of expensive drinks and food. Watching half of the staff there most certainly did not stop her. The weather was not like anything else. It was the middle of summer and it was boiling hot. Very relieved that she didn't wear jeans at all.

Her hands covered the top of her eyes trying to avoid any sort of sunlight.  

"Hey, is that Mr Kim..?" Gabriel spoke gesturing Alora to look behind her. Without realising her eyes fluttered open quickly dropping her hands down to her sides and turning around.