𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐢 <𝟑

[ Short intrudaction :

Nothing special - you're a teenager (13-15 years) at lov and have trouble with sleeping <3 Gender neutral reader !!  

It's a platonic stuff !! 

.

.

.

.

It was already midnight, everyone were alseep for good two hours. Hideout was silent - Toga wasn't talking about Deku, she was probably dreaming about him.
Tomura wasn't playing on his Switch or making house from cards.
Twice was the loudest. His snores and random (sometimes inappropriate ) words could be heard from the entrance.
Dabi wasn't here with them. He went for a mission in the morning, but it supposed to be done already... right?

And you? You were studying. Yes, you were leaving with most wanted villains yet still going to school. It was hard you couldn't lie ... but at least you had a roof abouve your head, right? 

You looked at the clock on your wall - 00:34 AM . How many hours you've already spent on this stupid subject? No idea, but for sure you needed a break. Sitting in one position for a long time made your knees hurt.

Standing up from chair was something awful. Pain in your back and legs was getting worse, not mention your slight headache. Massaging your forehead you went to get some water from the kitchen.

Dark hall looked creepy when everything was silent. You managed to go past it without any stupid imaginations and got to place you wanted. You pushed the door quietly and stepped into the kitchen. You grabbed empty glass and poured some water.

- I still have a lot to do... this week can't get worse, can it ? - you thought to yourself before closing your door.

Time skip ..

Dabi was very tired. All day running after some shitty hero made his nerves reach the edges. He had to spend some time at club. Even tho he liked going to places like that, he didn't enjoy it this time.

In the club, even at that hour, was a lot of people. Mostly males but he saw from time to time a women.

Women... in that club, they were the worst. Some of them tried ( tried to. let's be real ) to take him in some private place or get him a drink which he didn't accept. He was at work, shitty work, but still.

When he eliminated the hero, he got a drink and started to go back to the hideout. He knew, at least expected, that everyone was already asleep.
Especially you - you were always someone special to him. You've helped him a lot of times with his scars, injuries or just a bad mood. A whole league treated you like a family and swore to themselves that they will protect you.

A smiled crawled into his scared face when he thought about his time with you. He always saw you as younger sibling ; so he treated you like one. 
He took of his jucket and hang it over his shoulder. It was too hot for him in here, but because it was already November he couldn't do much. Lov hideout was already a cold place.

He stared to walk through empty halls when he saw your room. His eyes widened a bit when he heard your whispers and some sighs.
Dabi knew you didn't have enough sleep at night time - usually you were taking short naps on bars table or on that old couch and then you went back to your stuff.

You were in the middle of the sentce when you heard quiet knocking on your door.
- Yes? - you asked in half voice. The hour was really early, around 3 am and you didn't want to wake everyone up. You couldn't say you were surprised that Dabi was the on the door
- You're not asleep? - he asked leaning on frame. You shook your head and went back to books. - Kid, you should go to sleep. It's really late...
- I will... just let me finish this, ok? - he wanted to agree, but your face and whole body showed that you were exhausted. You stated to have eyebags under youd eyes, your mood was worse than always.
- Not this time Y/N . - Dabi entered your room and stand next to you. - Get up and to bed. - he said closing one of your books.
- Please Dabi, 15 minutes! - you wanted to end this with success and ending it right now was not a good idea. - I will go to ... sleep... - you started to yawn a bit. After that you rubbed your eyes.
- Yeah... no. I'm the one in charge so you have to do what I say. - suddenly he picked you up and walked over to your bed. You started to move a bit to reales yourself from Dabis grip, but after few tries you gave up. - You need to sleep. It's not healthy for you to stay up this late.

He placed you in comfy bed and coverd by blanket . With his quirk he lit up your favourite candle and turn back to you.
- I know you're doing your best every day and I'm proud of you! Even in this shitty place... you still want to help us, you stayed here when you found out about... well, our "occupation".
- Haha... it was a little suprise... - chuckles filled the room for a few seconds .

After a few minutes you stated to feel more dizzy. Dabi noticed that and turned off little lamp next to your bed.
- Hey Dabi ... - you said with your half opened eyes.
- Mhm?
- I'm glad you're here, you know? - those were your last words before you fell into the Dreamland.