𝐃𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 <𝟑

It's Dabis birthday 💓 And I just had to <3 ( late. yet still :) )

so have some (finally) romantic stuff!! No warnings just fluff :)

DABI x Reader ( gender neutral )

" Cake, check. Drink, check. Present, che- " You looked around the living room. On a table was a small,looking delicious, cake and two glasses near it with drinks. Since it was your boyfriends birthday ( first you two would spend together ) you wanted to make it special! " I swear I put in here... " Heading to the kitchen you started to look for the box.

The weather was quite afwul; snow started to melt few days ago and now it's a mess. Dark heavy clouds were above the city. No one could see bright sun for over a month. " Maybe I left it in the bedroom? " Moving quickly to another room you slowly opened your door. Why? Well lets say your lovely boyfriend, who happend to be a B-ranked villain, was sleeping and recovering from last day. You've found him bleeding and all bruised in the bathroom, probably after some mission.

He told you one day about his 'ocupation', sooner or later you would find out by yourself, and all stuff he did. Yet still you loved him and (somehow) accepted this. You can't say it's the best realtionship you could have; sometimes you don't see eachother for weeks or longer... his body is covered in new scars ( not only from fire ) every time he comes home.
You can't go out like normal couples. Your dates are usually having a take-out food and watching Netflix with cuddles. Or just walking down the park at late hours.
But you could never imagine being without him tho.

The room was dark and cold. "He probably woke up to open the window. WHAT IF HE SAW IT?!" Slightly panicking you reached the desk. Slowly moving your hand you tried to search the present.

" Ha! Got it! " You picked it up and left the room. You closed the door and rushed to the living room.
- Hope he's going to like it. - you smiled a bit.
- Well if it's from you, I'm sure I will. - a quite, deep voice reached your ears.
- GOD DAMN IT DABI! - yelling you turned around and saw your boyfriend sitting on a couch. - How many times do I have to say it?! Don't do it!
- Haha... sorry baby but I couldn't help myself. You were so excited that you didn't saw me living the bedroom. Not my fault. - he shrugged a bit his shoulders.

Placing down on a counter a present you walked to him and hugged him. It's been a while since you saw eachother...
- I've missed you... you know?
- Me too...Now! It's probably a bit late but I wanted to give to something! - you handed the present to Dabi.
- You didn't have to. - he said gently opening a box.
- Well yes, but I couldn't help myself. - you copied his earlier action and laughed slightly. He only sighted and finally looked inside the box.

There wasn't anything expensive or great. It was just a photos of you two, a new jacket and some perfumes.
- Happy birthday honey! - smiling widely you looked at him. He only stared at stuff with small shock.
- How did you... got this? I mean I know how but why?
- Dabi... I have to admit it that one day I wore your coat. I had to take a shower after that... it's just smelled.-  you looked serious saying those words so he just turned his eyes somewhere else. - Andd I know we don't have much time together and maybe if you had some well... photos maybe you could feel closer to me...!

He chuckled and stood up slowly with few grunts. Taking out the coat he tried it on. It wasn't some extra super cool thing, just a long, black jacket with few pockets and a big collar (?).
- You look amazing! - you hugged him from behind and smiled into his back. Looking down on himself he smiled more.

He caught you off guard when he picked you up and buried in his chest. Tightly keeping you close and kissing your forehead he started to finally laugh.
- God I love you... I love you so much. - you couldn't help but smile at his reaction  - I swear to god... I will marry you one day...one day...
- Love you too burnt boy... now go back to bed, you have to rest. - you tried to get off of him but his arms didn't let you.
- Few more minutes. Please baby...

The rest of the night was pretty simple. You and Dabi spend time together watching movies ( with him sleeping mostly ) and eating snacks.
You kissed his cheek at the end of another movie and sighed a bit;
- Happy Birthday Touya...
.
.
.
.
It's short and kinda shitty ngl. But hey I'm only two days late ":) and finally something appeard in here!!

I'll try add ( work in progress ) a drawings soon <3