The video

Two weeks later:
It's 16 PM.
Yanthe comes home from school and goes straight to her room.
What happend sweetheart? Asks Deborah but Yanthe is already in her room when she asks.
Everyone hears Yanthe screaming.
AAAAAAHHH!!!
Yanthe starts crying when she's done screaming.
Florence runs inside her room and sees her crying on the ground with a paper in her hand.
What's wrong?! What happened?! She asks worried.
Yanthe shows her the paper that she has.
What happened to your grades? She asks.
I don't know... I studied every day and it's still bad... I can do nothing good... Says Yanthe.
I was with you when you studied. You were good at everything! You knew everything! Says Florence.
Mom is gonna k*ll me... Says Yanthe.
No! I will tell her. She says while she walks out of the room with the paper in her hand.
Mom? I know what's wrong with Yanthe. Says Florence.
What is it? Asks Deborah.
She got her report card and it wasn't like she was expecting. Well... she failed some,of her classes but I studied with her and she could do everything so I don't know what the problem is. Says Florence.
How can someone fail almost every class if the person studied? Tell me! Says Deborah with an angry tone in her voice.
I think that I know why. There are some girls bullying her and she told me a few weeks ago. They tell her stuff that's not true about her. Explains Florence.
Deborah looks at Florence with and angry but shocked face.
She really tried her best. These girls are bullying her for a long time now. Explains Florence while looking at the paper in her hands.
For how long? Asks Deborah.
A month? Something like that. Answers Florence.
Oh god. I have no idea what we need to do. Says Deborah.
I know that it sounds weird but it works. I can make a video of Yanthe and me where we tell what happens if you bully someone. If people see someone else with those problems they will say it to someone so they can get help. Explains Florence.
You two can try. As long as you two watch out on the internet. Says Deborah.
Thanks mom! Says Florence while she runs back to Yanthe's room.
I have a solution! If it's okay with you I can make a video of us where we tell what happens if you get bullied so others know that it hurt people's feelings. If I post it online and people who get bullied to see it, will talk about it and search for help! Explains Florence.
Yanthe stops crying and looks at Florence.
It's not allowed. Mom said that. Says Yanthe.
I just asked her. Says Florence back.
Do you wanna do it?
Okay. Answers Yanthe
Florence takes her phone.
If you don't want to say something you don't have to. Says Florence before she starts recording.
Hey guys. I'm not really happy about something that happened to my little sister last time. She's getting bullied. I want to say that this is not okay! It hurts people's feelings! My sister has been sad for a really long time now. I want that this stops. By everyone. Stop bullying people. It's not just fun. It really hurts! And if it hurts others it hurts me! So please stop this. Thank you all. Bye. Says Florence and stops recording.
She posts the video on her Instagram.
She gives Yanthe a big hug to make her feel better.
They're gonna stop and if they don't I will make them. Says Florence to give Yanthe a better feeling.

2 hours later:
Yanthe! Yanthe! Come here! Fast! Yells Florence really loud.
Yanthe runs inside Florence's room.
Yes?
The video has 3 million likes! And the girls watched it to! They said in the comments that they're sorry. Says Florence excited.
Really? Asks Yanthe.
Yes! I'm so happy for you! Answers Florence.
Florence gives Yanthe a hug.