Start of the Christmas holidays (Part 2)

Draco's POV
I was waiting for the Hogwarts Express with Pansy and Blaise who, unlike me, were going home for the holidays. If I'm being honest, I am grateful for the fact that I have to stay because the Dark Lord is currently residing in my home. Yeah... Did I mention I'm thankful I'm staying at Hogwarts? Pansy and Blaise keep insisting on about how 'lucky' I am that the Dark Lord is staying with my family. I just agree and change the topic. It's all well and good for them to be in awe but now that he's back, the decision that I will eventually have to make is looming over me. They're not forced to decide between their family and (even though I don't want to admit it) the boy they love. 

Well, 'love' is a strong word. Maybe really like? Really really like? 

I mentally sigh, nope, for some stupid, idiotic reason I love him. 

'Draco!' Blaise shouts at me snapping me out of my thoughts.

'What?' I snap at him, obviously annoyed.

'Don't get pissed at me, you were spaced out for a good 10 minutes!' He states indignantly as though I had offended his very being by being lost in my own damn thoughts.

I roll my eyes at him, then just ignore him again. If he's going to be a childish mud blood, he can deal with it.

'Bummer you have to stay here.' Pansy says, wrinkling her nose like she's disgusted anyone should have to stay at Hogwarts over Christmas. 'Course that doesn't apply to Potter who is also 'unfortunately' staying. I don't know why he never goes back to that muggle family of his. I mean, they must adore him being the 'Chosen one' and all that bullshit.

'DRACO' Blaise practically screams at me. 'STOP BEING COMPLETELY RETARDED AND PAY ATTENTION, YOU IMBECILE!' I'm covering my ears at this point with how loud he's fucking screaming.

'Shut...the fuck...up' I say slowly making sure he knows that I'm now pissed. He's already backing away from me and I don't even have my wand out yet. I would laugh at the effect I have on him if I wasn't so pissed. 

'R-right, we'll see you after the C-Christmas break Draco, have a fun Christmas!' He stutters out obviously terrified as he takes Pansy's hand and practically runs onto the train dragging her along with him. Pansy waves half-heartedly while glaring at the back of Blaise's head. I shake my head at his actions and turn towards the castle. I make my way to the Great Hall as it's almost time for dinner. I don't want to admit that it's also because I want to see Potter.