𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟7

armani pov💗" STOP " i yelled

armani pov💗
" STOP " i yelled. i hate seeing my bsf and my favorite cousin fight . " MALIAH AND BRAYSIA STOP RN" i yelled. monty came and took braysia and left the room. i was still mad at braysia ass bc she lied to me but i'll just leave it at that. when i went to help maliah off the floor she looked bad. maliah had a bloody nose, black eye, busted lip, a knot on her head and he braids were all over the floor. i alrdy knew braysia was gon beat her ass. " damn maliah you got yo ass beat" vicky said laughing. i tried my best not to laugh cause she rlly did😭. " vicky rn is not the time" i said . right now i was taking maliah to the bathroom to help her get all cleaned up. " i can't believe i fought braysia. her ass rlly tried me tonight and then my man gon help her up but not me " maliah said. "maliah you drunk... you didn't even tell him how you felt"i said being honest. " bitch idgaf.you cousin is just a man stealing bitch and your starting to act like one too." maliah said rolling her eyes. " how am i starting to be a bitch when ian do shit to you and don't call braysia a bitch" i said mugging her. " well you supposed to be my friend. you didn't even tell monty how i felt." maliah said. " you said you backed off since he had a gf " i said . " you still should've " maliah said . " you know what ion got time for this shit. " i said walking out the bathroom and slamming the door. i won't finna put up wit this dumb stuff.

back in the room ( where the sleepover was)
i grabbed my purse and called kyair to come pick me up . " bae can you come get me and take me home" i said ." i would bae..but i'm handling business rn. where monty?" kyair asked. " he left and some shit happened so i'm rdy to go." i said ." ight i'm finna send sb to come get you" kyair said . " okay." then i hung up phone.
25 minutes later👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾.
" wake up armani. your ride outside " zania said shaking me awake. " okay " i said getting up grabbing my stuff and walking out the house . " hey " brandon said. " brandon?" i said confused. " yeaa sexy" brandon said . " i have a bf" i said being serious. " okay " brandon said . the car ride was hella quiet so i just put my airpods in and started listening to some music .
15 minutes later at my house <33
" okay we here ma" brandon said. this nigga just don't get it do he damn. " mhm thanks for the ride " i said getting out the car. " hold up.. you not finna talk to me rq" brandon said. " no df . im tired and i keep telling you i have a bf" i said. " i heard you the first time ma" brandon said. brandon needa leave me th alone . brandon grabs my neck and leans me in for a kiss... idek why i was kissing him back, i pushed away . " umm i gotta go" i said closing the car door and running into the house .