♡•𝑆.𝑀𝑔•♡

Teacher au
*This takes place in college*

•♡•

•♡•

It would be a lie if you said you didn't have a huge crush on your English teacher, Song Mingi. Or, as you know him, Mr. Song.
He's around your age, tall, handsome, and has a seducing voice.
Looks aside, he's also really sweet, and good at helping his struggling students. He could also be very strict with the ones who weren't straight A students.
You have always been a straight A student. That is, until you met Mr. Song.
He was really nice to you, and in general, but the work he gave was fucking hard.
You were really close to failing, due to your teacher's extremely difficult exams.

•♡•

Your POV

"Alright boys and girls, We have another exam coming up this Friday. Some of you will need to study more than others." Mr. Song says looking at me, with a slightly irritated gleam in his eye.
I roll my eyes, but he pays no mind, he just chuckles lowly and walks back up to the front of the class.
I LOVE listening to him talk. His deep voice makes me feel...things. Things that are definitely too inappropriate for school.

My friend elbows me to tease me further, knowing full well how bad I have it for that man.
She also happens to have a crush on our teacher. I don't know what girl in our school doesn't.
He continues to go over the material for Friday's test, telling us things we should take note on, and ways of studying that would be easier.

Eventually the bell rings, signaling that we can go home.
We all start packing up, and everyone eventually files out of the room to head home for the day.

I start to walk out of the classroom with my friend, but I'm stopped when I hear a voice ask me something.
"Ms. L/N, could you please stay after class for an hour or two?"
I turn around and see my teacher standing up at his desk, looking at me.
'Well this js just fucking great.' I think to myself.
I look over at my friend. She had a smirk on her face.
"Tell me if the dick was any good." She whispers in my ear.
"Shut the fuck up." Slap her shoulder in annoyance.
She leaves, and I turn to face my teacher.
"Umm...I'm assuming this is because of my grades, right?" I ask him.

See, both me and him have this weird sexual tension between us.
I purposely dress a bit more revealing to tease him, and I've witnessed him try to hide a hard on in class before.
Today I was wearing a skirt that just barely covered my butt. I paired it with a white dress shirt, with the school's small logo embroidered into the white fabric. I also wore thigh high with garters, with flats. I knew this would drive him crazy, and clearly it was paying off, or at least I hope it is.
He picked on me a lot more during class than usual, he clearly seemed like he was very interested in me, and the outfit I had strategically picked out, staring at my ass and chest whenever he could get the chance.
"Why don't you take a seat, Y/N." He gestures to one of the desks.
"You do realize that you're very close to failing my class for the year right?" Mr. Song looks me directly in the eyes.
"Well, Mr. Song, not to be disrespectful, but, it's not my fault your tests are so damn hard. I don't have a quiet place to study. I share an apartment with a roommate who has parties a lot. She has her boyfriend over too much. I can't really study, while listening to them fuck, in the room next to me." I say, frustrated.
"Wow...Okay. I didn't need to know extreme details, Y/N."
He looks surprised by my answer.
"You know I'm uaually free, I always tell you guys that before and after class, whether I can meet up with you guys. Why didn't you ask me to help you?" He asks me, with a pushy yet confused look in his eyes.
"I-I don't know." His slightly intimidating gaze makes me feel small in front of him. It was a feeling that I love...a feeling that turns me on.