Chapter 6

When Dream had killed Tommy it hadn’t exactly been planned.

A few days after and he actually kind of regretted it. His favourite plaything now gone forever.

He sat curled in a ball against the wall near the lava, the bubbling of the magma slightly calming in the otherwise silence of the obsidian box he resided in. The dripping purple liquid seeping out of parts of the wall fell around him a few drops landed on his clothing the stains adding to the dirt already covering it.

‘Damn, guess I’ve lost everything’
‘This sucks’
‘If only that fucking revive book had worked’

His frustration echoed around the room, bouncing off of the overbearing walls, rushing through the boiling liquid to his right, taunting him as it touches the lava that would turn him to ashes.

He doesn’t hear his shout as his anger grows at the child that was just too easy to kill in the dark room he was still encased in.

‘He shouldn’t have died so fast!’
‘He should have put up a goddamn fight!’

'Maybe you pushed him too far

A stabbing pain rushed through him as he punched the wall in front of him, but he paid no mind to it as he continued to damage his knuckles, the blood staining his sleeves.

‘It is not my fault!’
‘It’s that stupid child and his stupid fucking mouth!’

“Why couldn’t he have just been less goddamn annoying!?”

His shout was met with silence, as the warden guarding him sat uncaring in front of his screens. The cameras all pointed at the insane man, who had pushed too hard and fallen from the cliffs of power, the only evidence of his past rule, now destroyed by his own hands. Once again, he had been his own downfall and he had learnt nothing.

And now, here he stands. Bleeding knuckles and pent up rage overflowing like a volcano, the flowing lava keeping him trapped in his own prison, adding irony to the emotions he feels. Yet, he can’t enjoy the moment. His mind clouded with anger and frustration at the child who had caused all of his problems.

Before he had joined the server, everything had been going perfect. His best friends by his side as they explored the new land they had been granted. Then, he arrived. His unruly temper and need for chaos and destruction. He was someone that Dream had problems controlling. And that drove him crazy.

Usually, he would be able to break someone down to nothing easily, then rebuild them to be obedient, a good puppet. However, Tommyinnit was an anomaly. His childish humour and strong spirit were not easily broken, but Dream had managed eventually. All he had to do was cut off his relationships and ties to reality and convince him that he was alone, in doing so, he had done the same to himself. His so-called ’friends’ were not happy.

Maybe you did go a little far

‘It was fun while it lasted though’
‘I really hate that child’

*AN: Apologies for the really late update, school has been a lot lately and the stress was a bit much.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter though :D*