The guy next door

Dear diary,
I have new neighbors,Yea your probably thinking there not the best and there not because there homophobic but there son isn't he came to my house today and we became friends and he said he's gay and he into the same gender...he's really cute and nice but he probably isn't into me I mean me and him just met.

     Maybe ill have a better chance with someone who I've known for awhile.Anyways today was pretty good oh and tomorrow me and him are hanging out.His name is Issac.I told him my name which is pretty obvious but my name is Ahmir but he calls me ah for some reason.
     Sooner or later he will find out about   how I like him but for now I will keep it between me and this book.Hopefully he wont find out.Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with him and his friends.Im kinda nervous to meet his friends but I'm also excited to go but all I know is that I have to look the best.
   So today is the day that I go to him and ride with him around town.Were also going to the fair which is pretty cool.One of his friends texted me saying that Issac wants to go on the Farris wheel together and I had no idea of what to say but I was nervous then normal,but I finally found the one that I like.
     I first saw him getting of the bus apparently he goes to the same school as me and rides the bus so he sat in front of me today but I got to talk to my friends and then my stop came and he got of and he went to the house right beside me.I knew we had new neighbors but not him I didn't think a guy that looked like that would live beside me.
I was getting ready when there was a nock on the front door."Mary get the door please" I said."Fine Ahmir but next time you get the door"said Mary."Okay"I said.I hate my sister sometimes but I still have to deal with her.Issac was at the door and Mary told him to go up to my room.I was trying to put my shoes on but then he came in and I was distracted.
        We were in my room alone all alone waiting for his friends to come just me and him.He was sitting on my bed in front of me I wanted him to kiss me sooo bad.But next thing you know his friends came and my favorite moment was over sadly.
They picked me and Issac up and we sat beside each other in the car not going to lie it was kinda tight in there and there was barley any space."How far away is this fair we are going to?"I said." We are 5 minutes away" said one of Issacs friends said."okay"I responded.We we're pulling in and I saw how tall the Farris wheel was and my stomach felt sick.
I felt sick but Issac seemed really happy and exited to ride it so I forced myself to ride it.We walked into the fair and it smelled sooo good.

Authors note

So how do you like it?

I will try to right a new chapter everyday but I have school so I can't promise anything but hopefully I will be able too.