The fair

So we walked inside the fair the food smelled so good but from experience we should ride the rides first so we rode everything there until it finally came time to ride the Farris wheel.When we were in line Issacs friends left so it was just me and him.Me and him were talking and he felt bad about how his parents were homophobic,but I told him the truth....I told him finally that my parents are homophobic also and they have no idea about me being gay.
      So the only reason I finally told him that was because he was feeling bad about it.We finally got on the Farris wheel."How long are we going to be on the Farris wheel for?" I asked."About 5 minutes!"he responded."Oh okay"I said.
       We made it to the top of the Farris wheel and I was pretty scared so he asked a very specifically weird question."do you want to hold my hand?" Issac asked."sure"I responded.So he held my hand the whole time then we started to talk about my parents and his parents.
     Next thing I knew he was getting closer looking like he wanted to kiss.And he leaned in and we kissed......

      Authors note

      Sorry I left you on a tiny cliffhanger but I will right the next part as soon as possible I'm just on a rush and I have school work so ill try to right again today :).....Also sorry for the short chapter like I said I'm pretty busy.