Prologue

Lee Hansol :

After knowing that he was involved in a brain tumor he knew that he not going to be able to live his life any longer. He had told his parents about his sickness, but not to his lover and his brother.  At first, his parents were also shocked because they could see how healthy their son is. Well, it's just that Hansol was good at hiding things. Knowing too well that he will die soon, Hansol wants his parents to arrange a marriage for Yuta and Taeyong. Hansol knows too well that this idea was a bad idea for both Yuta and Taeyong. He also knows that Taeyong will not agree with him because the younger hates Yuta so much. Taeyong didn't even bother to hide his hatred towards the other every time they meet at a family gathering. But this is the best way to make sure that there's someone who will always protect his husband. This time he let his love go, and he knows that Taeyong will be able to make Yuta happy more than himself.

Nakamoto Yuta:

Yuta is well known by people for his pureness, cheerful and kind heart personality. He does not come from a wealthy family like Hansol, but he is working hard to support his family. He is 25-year-old, and the only son in his family. His appearance in Hansol's life at the age of 22 was not something that was planned. He himself did not expect that he would fall in love with that man. He was just an ordinary worker at a flower shop. Hansol often dropped by the shop to buy some flowers for his grandma which is impressed Yuta so much because of the older's kind heart. But he never ever have a thought that Hansol had long been loving him since he first step into the shop. At first, Yuta can't help but reject the older's feelings because he knows he has no right to be with someone with a high rank as Hansol. But the older didn't care about it, he did everything to prove that he won't give up on Yuta. The older even bought a flower shop for Yuta as a birthday gift, which ended up with the younger ignoring him for a whole week. But in the end, it's all thanks to Hansol's hard work and effort, they're now officially married to each other after dating for a year. Hansol's parents were good people, Yuta was so happy that they could accept him as their son-in-law. But there is one person who did not accept him as a brother-in-law. That person was Lee Taeyong.

Lee Taeyong:

Lee Taeyong is the only younger brother that Hansol has. Hansol and Taeyong are definitely two different types of personalities. Unlike his brother, Taeyong is quiet and has a cold personality. Working as a top model at his father's company makes him a well-known person. He rather shows his caring side through action than a word but only to the people, he is close to. His life was full of freedoms, he doesn't have anything to worry about besides his tight schedule. Taeyong has such a complete and perfect family, his dad is the owner of ModeLee Company. His mom is a lawyer and his brother is the CEO at ModeLee Company which is the place that he works at. His life went perfectly fine until his brother announced his marriage to a guy. It's not that he is against same-gender love. He can't put it into words but he hates the other since he laid his eyes on him. The innocent face and the way he always smiles over simple things. He even put a smile on when Taeyong cursed the hell out of the other. And that is what Taeyong hates the most about Yuta, he hates to see that smile.