New Phone- Who This?

Next Day

Nicki POV

The buzzing of Beyonce's phone was sending me insane.  To top that off, her arm was wrapped around my neck. One wrong move and I couldn't breathe.

"Bey..Bey.." She continued to snore. I tried to wiggle out her grasp and her arm got tighter. I went to bite her arm and she pitched up.

"I know you weren't about to bite me." Her deep raspy voice said.

"Can you answer your damn phone, it's driving me crazy."

She kissed her teeth and reached over to her phone on the nightstand, she cut her eyes at the screen and declined the call.

I turned over to my alarm clock: 5:45am.

"Bey don't you have to go to work for 7am?"

She kissed her teeth and typed away on her phone. I assumed she just wasn't a morning person.

I was trying to drift back to sleep until I heard her talking on the phone. My ears pitched up.

"Good morning Ms. Smith this is Dr. Knowles. Can you push my meetings and consults back until tomorrow? I'm not feeling well." She confirmed something and hung up.

I heard her shuffling behind me, then she playfully slapped my ass causing me to squeal.

"Onika..."

"Hmm..."

"Come sit on face baby girl."

She didn't have to tell me twice.

I was on top of her in two seconds. She held my hips in place and slowly rocked me to glide against her tongue. I swore this tongue of hers touched the depths of my soul every time. We weren't even two minutes in, and my tears were ready to fall.

"Fuck Bey!" I was ready to release. I knew she always wanted us to come together so I was not surprised when she stopped.

"Get on top. I want you take control." She said smacking my ass.

I climbed down and positioned myself on her dick. I glided down slowly keeping eye contact with her. She threw her head back and groaned. I felt intense pressure building up in my lower half, I looked down and only half of her was inside me. I slowly grinded trying to find my rhythm. Once I got a good motion going, she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me down to her lips.

We shared a passionate kiss, while she took control slamming her pelvis into me. She broke the kiss and moved to my neck. Overpoweringly, sucking, biting and tugging at my skin, when she licked behind my ear and whispered, "Whose pussy this is?" I almost gave her the code to the safe I didn't have.

She slammed her hand on my ass painfully causing me to scream.

"I asked you a question baby, don't make me ask again!" She demanded, slamming into me.

At the rate she was going, she was definitely going to break the rest of my ribs.

I was trying to stay strong, and tinge of jealousy crept in me. I knew she had probably asked Cardi this question before. So, no I was not fucking answering-this pussy was mines and mines only.

"Nika..." She asked almost of breath. I stayed silent in the crook of her neck. She stopped pounding for a second causing me to look up at her. I couldn't read her expression. I didn't know if she was angry, sad or shocked.

"Get up!" She demanded. I did just that, I was not about to play with her ass. And I still had an attitude about the Cardi situation anyway. I kissed my teeth and came off the top of her rolling to my side of the bed.